Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Hi everyone!

I am transitioning at this current time and I am excited about embracing the true me. It has been 9 weeks since my last chemical treatment. I now have kinky twists installed. I would love to do my BC after I take them out, but don't know if I can rock a TWA like a lot of naturals. I am sort of impatient, so we will see.

[url="http://public.fotki.com/bsbridges"][SIZE=2][color=#3333FF]Twitter[/color]</span>[/url]

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>[color=#FF6600]BE[/color] You. [color=#FF6600]BE[/color] Free. [color=#FF6600]BE[/color]autiful. -Nu[i]<span style="color:#FF6600">be[/SIZE][/i]auti</div>

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, I love your avatar. How long do you plan on keeping them in?

" Why travel down her natural journey, when your own is so unique ?" ~ Cerendipity

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome

I am also transitioning at this time too. My last chemical treatment was in November 2008. I currenty have braids in too.

They say that once it&#39;s time to BC, then you will know, so don&#39;t feel like you have to rush. I&#39;m currently waiting to take mine out and trim a couple inches at a time til it&#39;s all gone.

But congrats on your decision to being free

Last CFC~ 11/2008
    BC~4/6/2009
    On the journey to loving my beautiful hair!

http://members.fotki.com/-MsJoseph-/

http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/1385/...ary/ticker.png

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome and good luck on your transition. Did you do your kinky twists yourself?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, I love your avatar. How long do you plan on keeping them in?
    [/b]
    Thanks! I plan to keep them for about 2.5- 3 months or until they start looking raunchy.

Welcome

I am also transitioning at this time too. My last chemical treatment was in November 2008. I currently have braids in too.

They say that once it&#39;s time to BC, then you will know, so don&#39;t feel like you have to rush. I&#39;m currently waiting to take mine out and trim a couple inches at a time til it&#39;s all gone.

But congrats on your decision to being free
    [/b]
    Thanks for the welcome! Congrats on your journey as well. We will have to keep in touch.

Welcome and good luck on your transition. Did you do your kinky twists yourself?
    [/b]
    Thanks! No I didn&#39;t do them myself. I went to an African braiding salon. If I would have attempted to do them, you would not have had to ask, you would have known. :lol:
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/bsbridges"][SIZE=2][color=#3333FF]Twitter[/color]</span>[/url]

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>[color=#FF6600]BE[/color] You. [color=#FF6600]BE[/color] Free. [color=#FF6600]BE[/color]autiful. -Nu[i]<span style="color:#FF6600">be[/SIZE][/i]auti</div>