Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been keeping up with my challenges even though I don't seem to remember to post my results or visit the challenge threads (just laziness on my part). I have been doing well on my length protection challenge, slacking a bit on my healthy living challenge (still eating healthy foods, exercising occasionally, etc.), and doing decent on my green life style challenge (reuse, recycle, re-gift, reduce driving around, saving water and electricity, etc.).
    By NP member Vavoon. This is me 24/7/365 lol

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like

i have been keeping up with my challenges. still in box braids. still using natural products. i gave away some stuff but i'm committed to sticking to my regimen for 6 months. the only thing i have not been keeping up with is the internal health. but that will change come the new year. i've got my blender for my green smoothies. my workout dvds, exercise vouchers, weights and equipment. i'm ready.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12