Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Transitioner need a partner!!

Hey ladies.. My name is kitty87... I have decided to go natural with out the big chop.. I don't look cute with short hair.. I just decided to go natural yesterday.. I have been doing a lot of research on YouTube n different website.. I am ready to see my real natural hair.. I remember having long thick hair as a young girl.. But after all the chemicals my hair isnt really growing n its funny.. I have no knowledge about hair.. But I am ready to learn.. So if u have any tips for me then Please tell!!.. I am looking for a partner I can share my journey with... So if u need a hair partner message me... So we can help each other!!
    Thanks

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Kitty,

I have just started on my Journey Sept 2011 i will transistion without the bc also, I am hoping it wil be a enjoyable journey back to the motherland.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey kitty and khandie

I have also decided to transition without the big chop, instead I'll have a trim once every month until I get rid of all the relaxed hair. My last perm was in December 2011. I also remember having thick full hair as a young girl and even after I started using relaxers my hair was still fine and i would always get compliments until a year ago when it started breaking off. I'll advice u go on to youtube and look up videos, there are tons of them there and thats wat i've bin doing for a while now. I have also been researching on a hair care range to use and i found two with pretty good reviews, though i'm still torn on which to use. I'm still open to new ideas and products too cos i'm also new to this....hope this helps u n hope we can be of help to each other through this journey.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry I forgot to mention the products....they are beemine and curls hair care range.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a second I thought I wrote this post! Haha I just decided to do my transition Friday. I really want to know what my natural hair is like. So far I've Co-Washed with V05 Volumizing Conditioner. I put my hair in Rod Rollers to give it that curly effect last night and I love it. It's gonna take some getting use to I know that much. It's also gonna take some motivation from someone else doing it, so I'm willingly to be anyone's partner!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still looking for a partner? I'd love to have/be one!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I am.. Here's my email address.. Kittywilliams87@yahoo.com send me an email we can exchange numberes or whatever!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ladies,

I too am transitioning without BCing again. I'm a long time NP sister and went to relaxed hair in the fall of '10. Now I'm ready to come back to the natural side but with a long-term transition. I'm 12 weeks post relaxer now, so let's see if I can keep this up until the 2 year mark!
    Self-Love Coach :: Middle School Principal :: Mama :: Wife :: Author :: Black Girl Magic :: Queer :: Priestess:: Beyhive :: Head Queen Bee

Insta | Facebook | Website | Twitter

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Kitty87 i been natural for over 10 years but, i would love to help you through this awesome time. my email addy is jabariandiman@yahoo.com. Dont worry we will make it through this together.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Kitty87

I decided to go natural a few weeks ago. Stress + relaxers + awful styles have all completely damaged my hair!! This is my last resort for healthy hair. My hair is already short (after a VERY early mid-life crisis a year ago) so I'm guessing I'm doing a "mini-chop" tomorrow. Beautician is cutting off all hair except 1 inch. I'm SUPER nervous as hair has been my thing all my life. Never skipped a beat with going to the salon every 2 weeks. I'm not comfortable AT ALL with hair that short and my beautician will be flat twisting my hair tomorrow to ease my comfort. I need all the support I can get as well because I know soon I'll have to step out of my comfort zone in order to be successful in the transition. But I'm SO scared!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast