Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default looking for similar youtubers

hello everyone.

I have heard about kimmaytube's channel for years but never looked at it. a friend two days ago linked to a video of hers and i watched it. i really enjoyed the information and quickly watched every video. i am currently a 6 year old nappy going through the brittle, weak, dry, tangled ends cut/grow/cut cycle she mentions in her hair journey video that she went through. i am interested in this ph balance, sectioning, protective styling routine that she mentions.

problem for me is i am very new to this. previously i just shampooed, conditioned, detangled with fingers only, afro 24/7. so i was dismayed to see she didn't have a lot of how to maintenance videos...

so i come here asking if anyone knows of youtuberes that use similar techniques as kimmay and can share. thanks.
    [color=#6633FF]was jessicakitty[/color]
    [color=#6600CC]transition started december 2005[/color]
    [color=#FF6666]BC march 2006[/color]
    [color=#CC33CC]natural five years and going![/color]
    [COLOR="Blue"]hair album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/jesskitty/hair/[/COLOR]

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really like naptural85. check her out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).