I've had my locs for about 4 or 5 years now and they're at the middle of my back. I never thought I'd have locs for the rest of my life as I couldn't picture getting old with them(I'll be 41 this year). This year the length has started to annoy me and I'm starting to get bored with them. So, I told my hubby--who never wanted me to get locs in the first place. His first reaction surprised me. He told me that he had gotten used to my locs and wasn't sure about me cutting them. Then a few weeks later he started asking me when I was going to do it and that it was time. So of course now I'm not so sure. Anyway regardless of what hubby thinks, I guess overall I want a change but I'm worried that I'll miss them and I'll be too lazy to deal with my loose hair which one of the big reasons that I loc'd in the first place. Plus, if I cut them that's it because I don't want to go through the loc journey again. I don't think I or my husband have the patience for it. Have any of you experienced this? I'm just currious to hear about other people's journeys in this area.