Thread: St. Louis

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here i am under 25 and moving out of state alone. i just arrived here and i missed the last get together. iw as wondering if there was anyone in the central west end or midtown who would like to meet up for lunch or coffee and take this you napptural under their wing/ fro. i have only been here a few days and will take any guidance offer. i will be onthe SLU campus most of the time but i don't live to far.

but other than that i have to say i love it here... i thinki wasin the wrong state all these years :P
    love and other indoor sports
    kittysmith
    quote of the week
    Only in America can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box whilst a draft dodger lives in the White House.
    +
    After you've heard two eyewitness accounts of an automobile accident, you begin to worry about history.
    [url="http://gvsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041602&l=f92d5&id=22408710"] i stuck with what i knew.. facebook[/url]

ray is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitty I did not know you were here yet. I will pm you my phone number. I might try to plan something else in the up coming weeks. But in the mean time of course we could have lunch or something. I will try to round up the crew.