PDA

View Full Version : So Um....yeah....

NappiRouts
07-23-2008, 02:35 AM
So, this feels strangely awkward like I am on dating service or something lol. Sorry just being silly. Anyway, I am looking to start locing my hair soon--maybe the beggining to middle of next month. I have never had locs before. I have never felt what locs feel like before I am not sure how they behave so I know this is a compleltey new experience for me. I was wondering if I could have someone to learn on for encouragement through what I am sure may be a rough ride. Someone who has been there and knows what its like.

Not to be picky but preferably someone with really coarse hair who can relate to some issues that I may (or may not) have. Although it may all be the same once its loced...I don't know. please excuse my ignorance on the topic...

anyway...yeah a buddy....

Would you be my buddy? :wub:

napps4good
07-28-2008, 12:28 AM
I too am a newbie to the locking process and I have learned quite a bit about my hair even though it has only been 3 weeks since I officially started my loc journey. Even though we both are new to the locing process I am quite sure we could lean on each other and support each during our time of growth.

mrsegswift
07-29-2008, 05:37 AM
So, this feels strangely awkward like I am on dating service or something lol. Sorry just being silly. Anyway, I am looking to start locing my hair soon--maybe the beggining to middle of next month. I have never had locs before. I have never felt what locs feel like before I am not sure how they behave so I know this is a compleltey new experience for me. I was wondering if I could have someone to learn on for encouragement through what I am sure may be a rough ride. Someone who has been there and knows what its like.

Not to be picky but preferably someone with really coarse hair who can relate to some issues that I may (or may not) have. Although it may all be the same once its loced...I don't know. please excuse my ignorance on the topic...

anyway...yeah a buddy....

Would you be my buddy? :wub:
[/b]

I'm willing and could really use the support.

NappiRouts
07-31-2008, 01:36 AM
Great! Then sure to the both of you!

napps4good
08-10-2008, 08:44 PM
NappiRouts:

how has it been going for you?..I just got my 1 month retwist and all went well..I thought I had goofed up about two weeks ago when I tried to retwist myself but my loctition set my straight with a redo and some tips..

NappiRouts
08-16-2008, 01:04 PM
NappiRouts:

how has it been going for you?..I just got my 1 month retwist and all went well..I thought I had goofed up about two weeks ago when I tried to retwist myself but my loctition set my straight with a redo and some tips..
[/b]

Well, we are about to see, I am about to do my very first retwist today by myself. I have been trying to figure out all week what I was going to use with my hair, for retwisting because I am broke right now and have no money to go out and get stuff. We shall see I'll let you know how it goes. If all else fails, more than likley I will have some updates in my photo album.

When tommorrow hits I will be at the 3 week mark.