PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Difference Between

reesespep
08-13-2008, 04:33 AM
i know this may seem like a dumb question but whats the difference between damp hair and wet hair? i wanna deep condition using the baggy method and i've done it before but i didnt notice a change so i just wanted to know what the difference is so i can modify according...thanx in advance...fishers

mikou
08-13-2008, 04:51 AM
To me, wet hair means that it's soaked with water, to the point that it's dripping. Damp hair is only slightly wet, so that it feels wet when you touch it, but no drips. Compare it to a towel that has been dunked in a bucket of water and pulled out, versus a towel that you just used to dry yourself off after taking a shower.

Hope that helps!

Soulsista934
08-13-2008, 04:54 AM
Wet hair for me is when hair is dripping with a lot of water.

Damp hair is when your hair isnt dripping but it also isnt dry.

I hope this helps! ^_^

reesespep
08-13-2008, 06:00 AM
ohhhh i baggyed when my hair was damp then....didnt help.....well my hair is still soft anyways i thought it was the other way around i thought damp was when it was like soaking and wet was like slight moisture...good ole louisiana education...j/k

mstrina911
08-13-2008, 12:40 PM
To me, wet hair means that it's soaked with water, to the point that it's dripping. Damp hair is only slightly wet, so that it feels wet when you touch it, but no drips. Compare it to a towel that has been dunked in a bucket of water and pulled out, versus a towel that you just used to dry yourself off after taking a shower.

Hope that helps!
[/b]

I think that sums it up pretty good.

NewlyNappyNelle
08-13-2008, 02:46 PM

Hope that helps!
[/b]

I agree.

What were you baggying with FOM? What was your goal? You say your hair was still soft, but that's what baggy-ing is supposed to do; allow your hair to retain moisture and be soft. ;)