PDA

View Full Version : Executive Desk At Super Discount Price

Kalia
08-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Yesterday I went to Staples to purchase a desk. I am due to begin working from home in the next few weeks God willing. Well the one that I wanted to purchase was $519.00. I tried to order it but it was out of stock. So the salesperson told me that I could have the display model for $155.90! I couldn't believe it.

I just wanted to let you all know that no matter where you live if you find this desk you can get it at the same price. It is discontiuned and out of stock so all display models are going for this price.

The item is called the Lexington RTA Regency Executive Desk. Item number is 609042. If you happen to find a Staples that also has the bookcase to this desk on display too buy it because it is only $11.50! Regularly it is $229.00.

Poetic_Butterfly
08-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Yesterday I went to Staples to purchase a desk. I am due to begin working from home in the next few weeks God willing. Well the one that I wanted to purchase was $519.00. I tried to order it but it was out of stock. So the salesperson told me that I could have the display model for $155.90! I couldn't believe it.

I just wanted to let you all know that no matter where you live if you find this desk you can get it at the same price. It is discontiuned and out of stock so all display models are going for this price.

The item is called the Lexington RTA Regency Executive Desk. Item number is 609042. If you happen to find a Staples that also has the bookcase to this desk on display too buy it because it is only $11.50! Regularly it is $229.00.
[/b]

You really found a very good deal on an executive desk. :D I am searching for another bookcase and file cabinet for our home office. Hopefully, I will be able to find a bookcase at Staples that matches the one that we have presently in our office.

Peace,
Rasta