PDA

View Full Version : The Washingtons Of Wessyngton Plantation

Lyrical Lady
09-14-2008, 05:39 PM
I am very excited about the book The Washingtons of Wessyngton Plantation!! The book will be available February 2009!! I had to post this preview of my next post, I want to have more information to include. My dear friend has been working on this book for about 30 years. It is really about his family, but includes other slaves that were on the plantation which includes my ancestors too. I have already had a DNA by African Ancestry done. My grandmother's African ancestry is from Somali!! LOOK FOR MORE INFORMATION WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! :yes:

nubianbaby
11-18-2008, 08:11 PM
I am very excited about the book The Washingtons of Wessyngton Plantation!! The book will be available February 2009!! I had to post this preview of my next post, I want to have more information to include. My dear friend has been working on this book for about 30 years. It is really about his family, but includes other slaves that were on the plantation which includes my ancestors too. I have already had a DNA by African Ancestry done. My grandmother's African ancestry is from Somali!! LOOK FOR MORE INFORMATION WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! :yes:
[/b]

Is the author the book a Washington? I was wondering because that's my last name.

Somalia
08-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Somalia? So you're not descended from the black ppl brought here as slaves?

Lyrical Lady
01-26-2010, 01:57 AM
I am so sorry for just replying. I have been sick due to a change in my situation and off NP for a while...but I'm back!!!
The author is a Washington. Take a look at: www.wessyngton.com
Thanks

Lyrical Lady
01-26-2010, 02:05 AM
Again, I apologize for not responding. I have been off NP for a year due to a personal situation.

If I am correct in my study, royalty and the rich in Africa owned slaves...bought and sold them. I think that my ancestor was sold to someone on the West coast. The book has a couple of photos of my family and the my DNA, showing my family line!!
Take a look again at the website:
www.wessyngton.com