PDA

View Full Version : How Has Jesus Changed Your Life?

BlackOnyx03
04-08-2003, 04:40 AM
Testify saints!

cocoarose
04-13-2003, 01:45 AM
If I did not know Jesus I probably would not be on the right path...I no doubt would be more lost than I am now.

elleebeme5
04-13-2003, 12:47 PM
My faith in Christ has kept me grounded and focused on what I know is pleasing to Him. I have no idea what my life would be like without having had Him all of my life.

spacetygrss
04-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Jesus has set me FREE! I am no longer bound by the constraints of man-made laws/rules, etc....you know..touch not, taste not, yada yada. He has soothed my spirit and given me a peace that surpasses ALL understanding! I thank the LORD for saving me and continually guiding me everyday, all day. Hallelujah! :D

QueenAT
04-14-2003, 04:51 AM
Jesus has changed my life in so many ways that I can't possibly list them all!! He set me free from sin, changed ( and is still changing me) into a new, better person, and given me a love for things that are right in His sight. Furthermore, He's changed the path I'll take in life. If I hadn't accepted Him, I know that I would've made many bad mistakes later on in life, and now I don't have to. :D Those are just a few of the changes that Jesus has wrought in my life. Bless His name!!!

bigpuff 02
04-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Testify saints!

By His Grace I am washed in his blood! I am happier despite my circumstances, able to deal more aptly with difficulties, happy in the skin I'm in (hence the decision to go natural). Looking forward to the day when my faith shall be sight and I get to see my late best friend again. Just blessed!

bp 02

JSinChicago
04-16-2003, 05:07 PM
He showed me that I can release my fear of spiritual exploration. I have been able to embrace the fullness of life around me, and offer more compassion to others and myself.

shay
04-19-2003, 04:53 PM
Prior to coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, my life was a mess. I was involved in all kinds of madness and if it weren't for Jesus I would probably be dead or suffering from a foul disease due to the crap in my life. My life turned around, I was a high school dropout, divorced going no where, now I am married to a beautiful man who also is in Christ, I went back to school, not only graduated but with honors. My mission in life became clear, took the journey I had and now use that as the basis for my career as a social worker.

More importantly I know that what we deal with in this world is temporary and no matter what battles I face here it will be well with me. I know that no matter who is with me I am never alone. I have done/seen more in this life than I ever dreamed was possible. Thank you Jesus.

Joyfulocs
04-19-2003, 05:44 PM
He's my closest and truest confidante so when I don't feel like I can tell people what's weighing on my heart, and this is QUITE OFTEN, His presence lets me know that I can pour it all out to him.

He releases me from judgement. When I would beat myself up for falling short, He lets me know it's A-OK. Without that encouragement, I'm sure I'd be too SELF-defeated before I could even try.

His love makes me feel my worth.

That's all I can type right now. The keyboard is fading from view...

SassyDiva
04-22-2003, 02:29 PM
He has changed my life by me not always blaming people for bad things that happen to me in the past. I let all my hate go.