PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm The Sun...you?

NaturallyMissJudah
12-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi, I was blessed by Alla in the name of His son Jesus Christ into becoming the sun and a lion and a 7000 year old witch...Do you have any spiritual gifts?? If so lets exchange thoughts and love and connect on a higher level..I need and want a network of love and helpfulness...Peace
And for example are you a fairie...the Moon...an Angel...a star in the sky...A tiger by nature and spiritaul of course not so much physical thanks...

MsShel330
01-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I think that this should be in the Religion/Spirituality thread rather than the Black Genealogy thread.

andreah
01-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi, I was blessed by Alla in the name of His son Jesus Christ into becoming the sun and a lion and a 7000 year old witch...Do you have any spiritual gifts??

:huh:
What????????

Mojito Chica
01-05-2009, 12:37 AM
:huh:
What????????
[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: No kidding!

IAMWOMAN
09-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Ya'll?? We shouldn't laugh at things we don't understand. We should just try to learn from it instead (if desired). Who knows, you never know what you find out about yourself. ;)

AzulBlue0204
09-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Ya'll?? We shouldn't laugh at things we don't understand. We should just try to learn from it instead (if desired). Who knows, you never know what you find out about yourself. ;)
[/b]

I am in total agreement. I am never so quick to laugh or poke fun at someone who thinks differently. Actually, NaturallyMissJudah may know something we all do not. Just as us Napturalistas might be a little more enlightened or knowledgeble about curly/kinky hair and the damaging effects of heat and chemical straightening. Wearing my hair natural, being a vegan, and leaving the Christian religion have taught me this valuble lesson.

Don't be so quick to judge anyone.

But yes...this may be better suited in the Religion and Spirituality thread.