PDA

View Full Version : Loc Buddy In South Carolina

tlaborn
01-18-2009, 06:36 PM
I am looking for anyone that is starting or have started locing there hair here in south carolina. Anyone that might have advice for locing currently I have my hair in comb coils and I just recently learned to do them on my own. I'm looking for someone that I can talk to about my hair any questions or concerns.

Thank you

tommie
01-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi Trista. I live in South Carolina and I have been growing my locs for alomst 5 years (in April). I have been maintaining my own locs for about 2 years. I would love to talk with you and offer any advice or help that I can.

MzHoneyLocs
01-19-2009, 09:52 PM
I posted a little while ago about a loc buddy in SC and got no love :(
Sorry...threadjack. lol

I started with fingercoils about a month ago and would like to have a loc buddy also. PM me if you're interested.

tlaborn
08-13-2009, 01:22 AM
I posted a little while ago about a loc buddy in SC and got no love :(
Sorry...threadjack. lol

I started with fingercoils about a month ago and would like to have a loc buddy also. PM me if you're interested.
[/b]

I am still locked I replied a little while ago and my locs have reached alittle passed my ears! How is your progree curlieboo? and anyone else in southcarolina!

Karress
08-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Hi...I live in SC and have just started my loc journey with Sisterlocks this past weekend..I would love a loc buddy who can help me with questions and advice.

jcm
08-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi...I live in SC and have just started my loc journey with Sisterlocks this past weekend..I would love a loc buddy who can help me with questions and advice.
[/b]
I currently live in South Carolina and looking for someone to do my locs(starter locs). Do you have any recommendations?