PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Loc Buddy In The Hampton Roads Area

J_K_R3
02-21-2009, 03:51 PM
I am looking for a loc buddy in the hamton roads area. Any stage of locing is fine.

waves-locks
05-19-2009, 01:25 AM
I am looking for a loc buddy in the hamton roads area. Any stage of locing is fine.
[/b]

hey. i live in va beach and i am starting dreadlocks by two strand twists. im a guy with like 4 inches of hair. and im new at this but i know a coulple of things if u need help jus ask. and i'll do the same thing too

yummyhoney06
07-20-2009, 10:43 PM
I want to join you two. I live in Chesapeake. I started my locs with comb coils about 1 week ago.

vabeachraw
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
WORD! I live in va beach too! I've been lockin' since February 2009! I started with comb coils from the salon (not loctitian; was sort of love-forced into it by my mom) who set an appt with her hair salon lady, to get me started, and told me about it after she did it so...meh..whatev i let her start it (i wanted to do freestyle/ neglect), but now i'm not parting and going to get it retwisted or anything..havent been to a loctician/ salon since...and just use only natural products....evoo (rarely) coconut oil (mostly because its a naturally sticky oil that dries like a light wax but is water soluble), and lemon juice (for highlights). i rinse with vinegar. the only reason im not neglect is because twisting is not freform but it is therapeutic for me. My babies are between 2in and 5in.