PDA

View Full Version : 3 Months And Counting!

naturalcd
06-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey all! I usually lurk but I wanted to step out and ask if you could stop by and check out my fotki.....I hope you are having a great weekend! :wub:

C

www.public.fotki.com/naturalcd

Lady Xi
06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
I like your coils!!! :wub:

naturalcd
06-21-2009, 03:25 PM
[/b]

Thank you for stopping by!!!! :blush:

life09
06-21-2009, 09:17 PM
[/b]

So do i!!!

chocodoll
06-21-2009, 09:33 PM
ca-ute!!!

naturalcd
06-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Thank you guys! And thanks for stopping by!

You know, I was a little put off by the fact that I cut my locs, I was lost for a long time because I haven't had hair this short in forever. I would flucuate between keeping a low cut and growing my hair back out, sometimes, I still cry over my locs. But, I am taking this journey (again) day by day....

Thank you for the compliments :blush:

canidoit
06-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Looks good. I'm an Army dependent and have seen women in braid extensions and locks. Was someone gunnin for you?

TikiB
06-22-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm sorry you had to cut your locks, but I like the fingercoils. Good job.

naturalcd
06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Looks good. I'm an Army dependent and have seen women in braid extensions and locks. Was someone gunnin for you?
[/b]

Oh yes, for the past two years...I mean, the NCO in question talked to a Major (right in front of me!!!) who had locks bigger than mine; I guess it takes rank to get "special" priviledges but I am not staying in much longer to find out.

I really miss my hair, I mean, I nurtured every one of those locs....I cried again yesterday :( But, hair grows back....I just wish I had taken a picture of her and the other enlisted I have seen sporting locs

C

I'm sorry you had to cut your locks, but I like the fingercoils. Good job.
[/b]

Thank you for your kind words; I love your coils in your avatar :)

C

lashon20
06-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Congrats and you look beautiful.

vaccajovan
07-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi there,
I am sorry to hear that you had to cut your loc's but your new look is rockin too. I am in the military as well and bc'd two months ago. I would love to help you throu your new journey. I could use a lil support myself. It takes a stron woman to cut those beautiful loc's but it also takes a strong woman to be napptural. congrats!