PDA

View Full Version : Bill Oreilly And Bernard Goldberg Are Idiots!

darkfantaccy
07-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Bill OReilly And Bernard Goldberg are idiots they call michael jackson a pedophile and their is not sufficent evidence to say he did those things. He is not even in the ground yet and they are bad mouthing him, michael gave to charity he was a loving kind person and yet they continue to bash him. You can never please people, they accuse him of wanting to be white, madonna has black kids does she want to be black I dont care of he has white kids and married white women many people date outside their race. Many people get nose jobs, talk about the indians and other races who bleach their skin, the man had skin problems. We have too much greedy, heartless fake people out their like Debbie Rowe, Bill OReilly And Bernard Goldberg, his father joe, also those idiots lying on him saying he molested his kids all they wanted was money. Let us not forget he was beating up locked up in a bathroom full of feces, many people treated him like sh** he has been through too much and he did not deserve it. Michael Jackson was extremely talented if your tired of seeing him on tv turn the stinking channel on something else! Michael was a good father he was an amazing human being who deserves respect and love he was someone who promoted positivity all that I am saying is keep your hateful ignorant comments to yourself. Michael Jackson deserves an apology!! :angry:

Jaded22
07-22-2009, 01:35 AM
I wouldn't pay attention to what chapped-a*s lips O'Reilly or that Jewish racist Bernard Goldberg say. They're just another set of loony right-wingers frothing at the mouth and it's just working double time now that O is in office.