PDA

View Full Version : Natural Stylist - Memphis Tn

HappyNappy0210
08-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Hey y'all.

I'm lookin for a punctual stylist in a clean and professional environment in Memphis, TN. On August 9, I will have been transitioning for three months. It's time for a trim (lots of little knots on the ends) and a good brow arching. I would rather not go to my old stylist because 1. she is not natural and has no other natural clients 2. By going natural I have basically ended our relationship and reduced her income. Y'all know the old saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" I may leave the chair completely bald with no eyebrows ! :lol: 3. I have become more selective about the products/methods I use and feel that a fellow natural will understand.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

MsKellee
08-19-2009, 06:01 PM
quote name='ChocolateDiva95' date='Aug 4 2009, 01:15 AM' post='2358727']
Hey y'all.

I'm lookin for a punctual stylist in a clean and professional environment in Memphis, TN. On August 9, I will have been transitioning for three months. It's time for a trim (lots of little knots on the ends) and a good brow arching. I would rather not go to my old stylist because 1. she is not natural and has no other natural clients 2. By going natural I have basically ended our relationship and reduced her income. Y'all know the old saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" I may leave the chair completely bald with no eyebrows ! :lol: 3. I have become more selective about the products/methods I use and feel that a fellow natural will understand.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
[/quote]

Did you find anything in Memphis? I am here too and just decided a little over a month ago to go BACK natural. I think I am going to just do the BC. I have a wonderful barber that used to keep my hair cut tight. But I wanted to try something different and not cut it ALL off this time. If I can't find a natural stylist then its the BC for me.