PDA

View Full Version : Loc Buddy

GA Peach
08-10-2009, 11:58 PM
I started my loc journey with comb coils. I am almost at the 3mos. mark. I live in a very small town south of ATL. I am very excited about this journey. I have very little to no support from family & friends. I am also a Pre-K. I am currently living & learning with my hairstylist. I do not have a loctian in my town. I oftenn have alot of questions that she CAN NOT answer. My hair has started budding which gave me some encouragement! It is still growing really slow so far. Please Be Patience with Me. lol

purebelle904
08-11-2009, 12:04 PM
I started my loc journey with comb coils. I am almost at the 3mos. mark. I live in a very small town south of ATL. I am very excited about this journey. I have very little to no support from family & friends. I am also a Pre-K. I am currently living & learning with my hairstylist. I do not have a loctian in my town. I oftenn have alot of questions that she CAN NOT answer. My hair has started budding which gave me some encouragement! It is still growing really slow so far. Please Be Patience with Me. lol
[/b]

Budding is a good sign that your on the rite path...My name is Sherri and im a natural hair stylist in jacksonville, fla....Im in atl every 6 months....I know its not around the corner from you but ill be more thn happy to answer any questions you have....Contact me sherriv@ymail.com or visit mt site purebellelocs.com....feel free to call as well.....Ive had my locs abt 4 years now so lets walk together...talk to you soon