PDA

View Full Version : Transitioning? Treebraids In Nj, Pa, Ny, Uk, More!

treebraidsbykaale
09-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Hello fellow transitioners. Treebraids are a natural, protective style, and a transitioners dream. To top it off, I developed a new technique that makes it even more of a dream for you- the most nappiest hair, growing out of a perm, no problem. I notice most people are fretting about not finding someone in their own area. But why suffer? Outside of NJ? Get 5 people together and we can come to you. In the UK- get 8 people together and we can come to you. Open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Call: (609)213-7985.

charissizemore
09-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Hello fellow transitioners. Treebraids are a natural, protective style, and a transitioners dream. To top it off, I developed a new technique that makes it even more of a dream for you- the most nappiest hair, growing out of a perm, no problem. I notice most people are fretting about not finding someone in their own area. But why suffer? Outside of NJ? Get 5 people together and we can come to you. In the UK- get 8 people together and we can come to you. Open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Call: (609)213-7985.
[/b]

Hey,
I am in Nj and I need a style that won't be hard on my edges. Will treebraids work for me? I have a 609 area code so you must be close. I will give you a call!!