PDA

View Full Version : Woohooo Football!!!

runtx
10-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Anyone watching or a football fanatic post here!!!! Let's get a thread going!!

Go UNT Eagles, Go Oregon Ducks, Hook 'em!!!!!!

SweetHoneyLocs
10-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Those are college teams right? I don't watch college football, but I am into the NFL. I have two favorite teams:

1) NE Patriots
2) Baltimore Ravens (my hometown, gotta show them love).

By the Patriots are not losing any more games, and are winning the Superbowl this year.

The air as been late of Marc Sanchez, he is perplexed right now. And it is only going to get worse for him.

deecoily
10-13-2009, 11:51 AM
ANYONE BUT THE COWBOYS!!!

:mad:

Luuurve my Patriots and my Steelers...

runtx
10-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Awww!! that hurt, my heroes have always been Cowboys ;)!! Thank goodness they won!! I thought Dallas was going to riot, lol.

sugarrysweet98
10-14-2009, 07:15 PM

Im not a Cowgirls fan either...cant stand the Patriots either ... Do like the Steelers/Ravens/Giants/Bears though...I secretly watch the Saints in hopes that one decade they might have a winning season...*le sigh*

4strings
10-16-2009, 07:05 AM

BOOOO :p

Awww!! that hurt, my heroes have always been Cowboys ;)!! Thank goodness they won!! I thought Dallas was going to riot, lol.

Cowboys all the way USF Bulls my alumni. I love football got any questions I am sure I can answer.

runtx
10-16-2009, 05:24 PM
OU vs UT game this weekend!!! Wooooohooooo!!! I got my ticket!!!

Savvyone
10-19-2009, 04:28 PM
really wish Lord Farquad would move his EGO out the way so the Skins will have a chance to be superbowl contenders again...that man has driven our team into the ground!:(o)

chocsundae
10-23-2009, 07:33 PM
I'm a die hard Steeler fan!! Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

Also a Pitt Panther fan - my alma mater

RachelRegina
10-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Im a Giants fan!!!! I have a soft spot for the Eagles, though lol. But man that Troy Polamoru (sp) from the Steelers got a head full of hair I wann braid lmao!:))

RachelRegina
10-24-2009, 12:00 AM

Best. Line. Ever! :D

jaimuziq
10-24-2009, 10:14 PM
Still a Jags fan even though they're playing like ******* this year but I'm following Michaell Vick and the Eagles and the Arizona Cardinals.:)
Go GATORS!!!!!

mrsperk09
10-25-2009, 01:12 AM
My steelers are the best baby!!!

twix36
10-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Still a Jags fan even though they're playing like ******* this year but I'm following Michaell Vick and the Eagles and the Arizona Cardinals.:)
Go GATORS!!!!!

I was just coming in here to say Go Gators!! I'm watching the game now and they're scaring me for real...:o

mrsperk09
10-26-2009, 11:23 AM
I forgot about my Phillies! I dont know how when they and the Steelers are all my boyfriend talk about! lol!

naturalmay08_2_4eva
10-26-2009, 02:34 PM
My boys run this...Steelers all the way!!!we taking this one..again lol

jaimuziq
10-27-2009, 09:45 PM
I was just coming in here to say Go Gators!! I'm watching the game now and they're scaring me for real...:o

The Gators have not been playing well since Tebow's concussion. I don't know if they'll beat Georgia this weekend in Jax(The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party) but I'll be there partying!!!! GO GATORS!!!!

On the NFL note, McNabb was looking too good last night against the Redskins(Vick was in there a few times :)). Congrats to McNabb and his wife they're expecting in December!!!

runtx
10-28-2009, 12:04 AM
I really do like me some Tebow!!!! I hope that Colt McCoy gets the Heisman this year!!! I still can't believe that Bradford is out for the season. I was at the game and he played for about two minutes before getting hurt.

sistah_gyrl
11-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Reginaaaa, how can you luv anybody in our conference? OK, maybe Donovan. Even though the Giants are imploding and self-destructing, we gotta keep the NFC hate goin. I personally can't stand that Texas team, that indian team or hardly that team with McNabb. It goes deep for me, I been a fan since hubby and I hookd up in '90--helluva season, huh?

Let's see what the Bye week does for us--Go Giants!!!

Reicya
11-14-2009, 04:44 AM
I go hard for the SAINTS (sugarrysweet98 you go girl!)!!! I've been a Saints fan since the 80s. It's good to see them doing so well this year!!!:))

nvsnot
11-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Saints go all the way, Saints go all the Way!!!!

gigglezk
11-24-2009, 08:35 PM
I go hard for the SAINTS (sugarrysweet98 you go girl!)!!! I've been a Saints fan since the 80s. It's good to see them doing so well this year!!!:))

RIGHT!!!! I've been a fan since the womb! Love me some Saints! I really really want them to go to the Superbowl. It would mean a lot to me if my dad got to see his favorite team make it all the way before he passed on.

HunnyLuv82
11-25-2009, 08:34 PM
My boys run this...Steelers all the way!!!we taking this one..again lol
Yall Steeler's fans are still living in fantasy world!!!

MY CINCINNATI BENGALS ALL THE WAY!!! WHO DEY!!!

Been a fan since I was 4 years old, doing the Ickey Shuffle!

Also got to give luv to my CINCINNATI BEARCATS! 10-0 Baby!!! #5 in the BCS!!!

luvladyleo
12-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Dallas Cowboys baby!!! All day and everyday!

Now don't get me wrong I was cheering for the Saints this year, since they were doing oh so well....

But then... the Cowboys happened! :p

GalaxyGirl2012
12-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Fly Eagles Fly!

the AFC is looking interesting with so many teams still in the running

gigglezk
01-21-2010, 10:54 AM
So its down the Saints and the Vikings and the Colts and the Jets.

I am wishing HARD for the Saints to go to the Superbowl. People kind of laugh when I tell them about my dad. But its the truth. Aside from hearing from my boys every other day, my grandma says the Saints are the only thing he gets excited about. He's moved into the no appetite and always sleeping mode. But he will get up for a Saints game and even force himself to eat a little something when they play. He says he has made his peace and only wishes to see the Saints go to the Superbowl.

On the other side I could see the Colts winning. But the Jets have been very surprising so who knows.

LenaBee
01-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Saints all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knsoroma
01-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Yay colts!!!

Go saints!!

gigglezk
01-25-2010, 02:11 AM
Lawd, this is killing me! This game is so exciting!

LenaBee
01-25-2010, 02:56 AM
(:-) 8) Super Bowl Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutie McPretty
01-25-2010, 03:07 AM
I'm not even gonna front... I cried when the Saints won. As a lifelong fan and NOLA baby it did my heart real good to see my boys become NFC Champs :D!!!! Not in my lifetime did I think that they would make it to the Super Bowl. My son's lifetime yes -- mine nah :-)).

They are the true cardiac kids ... they make you watch every - single - minute of the game until the LAST second is played :-)). LUV 'EM :p.

DatGirlCchelle
01-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Cutie, you weren't the only one shedding a tear (technically I shed more than one:)). I'm not NOLA born, but I do call the city home. TN didn't have a team until the late 90's and I never could get with them, but when I moved to N.O. and saw the love for that team even when they were losing, I couldn't help but show love too. That was years ago. Following Katrina, the only time there wasn't a news report of violence or construction issues was when the Saints were on. They're work off field was also amazing. It was like a love affair, the Saints and the Saints fans. I was HOOKED! So when Hartley kicked that field goal and the refs arms went up, I screamed to the top of my lungs while jumping up and down. BLACK AND GOLD to the SUPERBOWL!!!

GA Peach
01-25-2010, 03:45 PM
I am not a big football fan but I really enjoyed watching the game yeaterday. Did I mention I watched it with my new boygriend and my 9 year old son. It was a great game and a wonderful bonding moment for my new little family!!!

GO SAINTS GO!!!!!:))

nvsnot
01-25-2010, 04:53 PM
*proud Louisianian here*

WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

It took us 4 decades to get there, but we've finally made it...YEAH!!!!!

drsybil
01-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Another proud Louisianaise here chère! We are geauxing to the Superbeauxl!, lol

sugarrysweet98
01-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Louisiana ret hea ..

So happy for the Saints!!!! Who Dat say they wanna Do Dat!!!! Goooooooo Saints!!!!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen013.gif

LenaBee
02-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Watching the Super Bowl pre-shows rooting for them Saints.

Knsoroma
02-07-2010, 09:42 PM
GO COLTS!!!

Although I wouldn't be sad if the Saints won!