PDA

View Full Version : Natural hair stylist CA: Riverside, Corona, Ontario, Los Angeles, southern california

blacktwinus
10-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows of natural hair salons that can shape up my TWA, preferred city is Riverside/Corona/Ontario/Chino area but if you know any in LA that's okay. THANKS!!!!

blacktwinus
10-15-2009, 11:21 PM
bump, southern california salons.....

Ebonyeyz28
11-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Hey Ladies,

We have a natural hair salon here in Mo. Val but I've never been there so I can't really tell you wassup. You can probably google it and find it but I'll come back and post a link if I can remember the name. })

x0xqueendivax0x
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
i am born n raised in so cal... the same area u are looking for a natural hair salon and i have YET to even find a single woman in a salon who can do natural hair. I went in and ask for a two strand twist out, and she cornrowed my hair put me under a dryer and took them out!!! uMmmM not what i was loooking for so i guess we are on our own so cal ladies

asmlpkg
12-12-2009, 06:36 AM
I go to a place in Lakewood called Bonded by Roots. They do everything as far as I know. Just take a look at the first two chicks you see when you walk in and you will feel confident. Not sure if I am allowed to post the phone number in the forum so let me know.:D

nappie500
12-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi! I live in San Diego,Ca .I have the same problem. But I found a natural hair salon in La.The name of it is Mahagany.I checked their website.All they deal with is natural hair. The owner is a certified Hair doctor.Google that name. La is having a boom in persons going natural. This salon does not even give perms. it seems to be very professional.