PDA

View Full Version : im bout to get loc'ed up =]

Mz Bajan
10-15-2009, 01:48 AM
ok so imma loc thread stalker and i admit it lol, ya'll just give me sooo much inspiration... i just can't help looking at the pic's of all yall's loc's :))

im all napptural, i have about an inch ta two inches of hair and i've been rocking my TWA with pride but im ready to start my loc journey :D Friday im suppose to go get it done =] I AM SOOO EXCITED and HAPPY!!!

anyway i just wanted to share

MorenoMae
10-15-2009, 02:00 AM
You're gonna love it, sis. Aaah the freedom!

DeeLightFullNaps
10-15-2009, 02:04 AM
ok so imma loc thread stalker and i admit it lol, ya'll just give me sooo much inspiration... i just can't help looking at the pic's of all yall's loc's :))

im all napptural, i have about an inch ta two inches of hair and i've been rocking my TWA with pride but im ready to start my loc journey :D Friday im suppose to go get it done =] I AM SOOO EXCITED and HAPPY!!!

don't you have locs in your profile photo?

Mz Bajan
10-15-2009, 02:11 AM
lol they do look like loc's right =] but nooo there kinky twist

NAPPYBLISS318
10-15-2009, 02:40 AM
I say go for it! I started my natural journey FEB 14th this year, however, my dreadlock journey just begun (Sep 30, 2009). So far, so good. Good luck =)

jorjeni
10-15-2009, 02:52 AM
Welcome to the Loc'd side :D

DeBlaQPearl
10-15-2009, 02:59 AM
congrats. I started in august with about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches of hair. I cant say that im ecstatic right now. I guess content is a better word. im seeing a little growth ill be juiced in Dec. I know ill be able to see sum real progress. newho. just wanted to say hooray with you. and ill be seeing u around.

Mz Bajan
10-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks for all the gd wishes :D
DeBlaQPearl i actually memba u from b4 the sites little intermission lol... I didn't know u were gonna get loc's, i think imma have to bug u bout what it was like and how u feel =]

Huntress
10-15-2009, 09:02 PM

I'm so excited for you. What type are you getting? I'm getting locked on 9th Nov, so I will be really excited in Novemeber

Mz Bajan
10-15-2009, 10:52 PM
thanks Huntress, im most likey getting sisterloc's unless i change my mine between now and 2morrow after noon which can happen <-im gd for stuff like that lol
Im actually having a problem with waiting :(, even thou i know 2morrow is only hours away

toirichardson
10-16-2009, 02:23 AM
Congrats on your decision! Enjoy the journey!!

Mz Bajan
10-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Omg its done!!!!! Just got back home from gettin it twisted and it is soooooo freaking sexy...
Im loving it

toirichardson
10-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Wonderful!!! I know you are loving the freedom aren't ya??!

Mz Bajan
10-17-2009, 12:22 AM
thankies.. and yea i do feel free, well kinda.... i just keep trynna play wit em, but i think imma mess it up.. :o