PDA

View Full Version : Deeply Rooted in Atlanta Ga?

mrsperk09
10-20-2009, 12:48 AM
I was wondering if any of you wonderful ladies have visited Deeply Rooted in Atlanta, Ga? If you did please i would love to know about your experience. I would like to treat my hair for my birthday and i would like to know some of your reviews before i make an appointment.

Kessable
10-20-2009, 08:59 AM
if you do a search on "deeply rooted" you will get a number of threads on this salon.

here's one thread with some reviews (hope it comes up).....

http://www.nappturality.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=54

mrsperk09
10-20-2009, 09:25 AM
if you do a search on "deeply rooted" you will get a number of threads on this salon.

here's one thread with some reviews (hope it comes up).....

http://www.nappturality.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=54
i already tried that and it keeps bringing me back to the topic page in the forum. Thanks for the advice though

bhop13
10-21-2009, 01:21 AM
if you go to "Search" and type in the salon name then some of the previous threads should pop up

NattyFemme09
10-24-2009, 08:33 PM
I was wondering if any of you wonderful ladies have visited Deeply Rooted in Atlanta, Ga? If you did please i would love to know about your experience. I would like to treat my hair for my birthday and i would like to know some of your reviews before i make an appointment.

I wasn't impressed. Stylist was nice but wandered around for at least 15 minutes before introducing herself. Then left me to sit for 15 more minutes with no explanation; turns out I was waiting for the shampoo girl. Please tell me taht - I don't want to have to wonder why I'm watching you eat a grapefruit.

I went for the steam conditioning treatment. I was disappointed that my hair was steamed under a bag, which to me, seems like it would be as effective as a normal conditioner. Sorry I wasn't impressed.

mrsperk09
10-25-2009, 01:08 AM
thank you to all who replied. i think i will try a different salon

tao1972
10-25-2009, 09:19 PM
You may want to try Peezy Headz at lil 5 points. All the women do great jobs I've had the privileged of seeing them work. I will recommend Brittany she's the young lady that did my hair. Here is their phone number 404-584-7222 the shop is close on Monday but regular open time is 9:30 and here is the website www.peezyheadz.com.