PDA

View Full Version : Starting over????

Dablessed1
10-31-2009, 07:47 AM
Hey there, not new to the NP fam. Started i wanna say over a yr and a half ago. In that time NP helped me when i started out my afro, bro locs and dreads. Here's the stomach puncher, I CUT THEM OFF. I sorta wish I hadn't but was a bit overwhelming at the time. Well I'm in college now, goin through a physical re birth. I've been hitting the gym and everything and was thinking "What can I brring back to make me...me???" well I thought. "My hair". Well i was looking for a new style,(not trying to grow my full length dread back but something like the pics below(fotki album-Inspiriationz). Any have any ideas on my new-old journey???? Thanx and I appreciate it.........

http://public.fotki.com/Jayman20/

avalonchocl8
10-31-2009, 03:33 PM
I definitely like the first photo, which looks like it could be a twist out or even freeform locs. I also like the third photo. Either style would look very nice on you.

philly1206
10-31-2009, 03:34 PM
i'm all confused! {o

it appears that only one of the pics in the inspiration album is actually dreads, and the one i can't really see, the first one, looks like it may not be dreads either

are you looking for a style to replace dreads? just a natural style? or something to transition into dreads? a conk? help a sista out :p

Dablessed1
11-01-2009, 03:33 AM
LOL sorri for the confusion was confused about which discussion to even post this in.. I'm looking for a more natural, yet classy style, not really concerned with too much locing but the more "combed out twists" effect and something that won't cause too big of a stir at work. LOL

Dablessed1
11-01-2009, 03:35 AM
I definitely like the first photo, which looks like it could be a twist out or even freeform locs. I also like the third photo. Either style would look very nice on you.

I always loved the style of the first one but never knew what they were called and how to get them lol. Don't want them any longer than that though....

Dablessed1
11-01-2009, 04:37 AM
Or somethin like my album titled "2nd thought"

Dablessed1
11-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Either style would look very nice on you.

Thanx 4 the compliement and help on my decision :-)