PDA

View Full Version : Nappy Random Thoughts.......

Cerendipity
11-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Wow that was a quick close on the last thread........

my head is itching , I think I need a wash

RunsWithScissors
11-04-2009, 06:29 PM
..still finding pieces of glitter in my hair. Dumb, dumb, dumb move.

Miss Concrete Jungle
11-04-2009, 06:31 PM
experimenting with not letting oil touch my scalp...so far, so good..If I washed over the wknd I'm usually itching like crazy by Weds or Thurs, so I could be on to something here...

Batyah
11-04-2009, 06:34 PM
I need to keep my hands out of my hair. I keep squeezing and pulling on my twists while twirling the ends.

..still finding pieces of glitter in my hair. Dumb, dumb, dumb move.
In other words, you had a glittery afro! How Cykadelick is that? ;)

~MsNappy09~
11-04-2009, 06:52 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hair today!! That softee growth oil along with my spritz is wonderful. Love the softness of my hair. :))

~MsNappy09~
11-04-2009, 07:02 PM
@ cerendipity: I think the back of my hair looks like yours in your siggy. Is that a braid/twist out?

mymy
11-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Responding to posts in the last thread:
@mwedzi, girl, get your pattern writing on and share it with the world. You can also post it on ravelry.

@iluvkanye, that is a cute haircut. Please post pics if you decide to go for it.

@danja, my hair had to give for my scalp. About a year ago I started putting in large twists (20-25) so that I could wash my hair every week and redo it completely in less than 3 hours. It was just too much for me to spend 5-6 hours redoing twists on a weekly basis. And keeping them in after washing wasn't an option because those babies were busted when I got through.

Cerendipity
11-04-2009, 07:41 PM
@ cerendipity: I think the back of my hair looks like yours in your siggy. Is that a braid/twist out?

Well the top part I was trying to do some big twists but by the time I got to the back I was tired so I did a big ole braid lolol. The next day I just took it all out cause my head looked jacked up and snapped this picture . I was amazed because I never finished the back of my head. I know I'm NOT growing this stuff past chin length unstretched,its like an arm workout.

toto4174
11-04-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm so proud of myself....

I have cured my PJ-ism...for now. I need nothing else for my hair, I've found the perfect conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in, and sealant for my hair...

Goodness please keep the PJ bug away.

CinnamonBiscuit
11-04-2009, 07:51 PM
I really like and enjoy my hair now. It's so light and soft, and MUCH stronger and healthier than it EVER was when it was relaxed all those years. Plus, I don't have to walk around with the constant burned-hair-and-chemicals smell I had when it was relaxed and straightened.

This is the first time in YEARS that I actually feel joy about my hair.:))

star13
11-04-2009, 08:30 PM
When did we get blogs on NP....

LBellatrix
11-04-2009, 10:43 PM
This is the first time in YEARS that I actually feel joy about my hair.:))
Love to hear that! :D
--
My puff looks exceptionally juvenile today. Dammit...I want to be able to wear my hair out like an adult! Should I just give up on "out" styles and stick to the fingercombed-out fro?

~MsNappy09~
11-05-2009, 12:28 AM
@ cerendipity...I still love it :))

can't wait til I get to where you are :)

monappy28
11-05-2009, 01:20 AM
My hair is a hot mess! I did not get a chance to do anything to it today due to not having any plastic bags......I look a wreck!

naturallyme14
11-05-2009, 03:11 AM
I really need to wash my hair...like now.

Mojito Chica
11-05-2009, 03:27 AM
Thinking about buying a phony pony...

Cerendipity
11-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Love to hear that! :D
--
My puff looks exceptionally juvenile today. Dammit...I want to be able to wear my hair out like an adult! Should I just give up on "out" styles and stick to the fingercombed-out fro?

Thanks! You're well on your way. I checked out your fotki today. :))

GoodT
11-05-2009, 04:21 AM
So today was my first day doing plaits (box braids) since I combed out my dreads... I did them for a braidout tomorrow, but they are extra cute... I think after a few days of braidout, I might redo these box braids (except with neat parts... lol!) and just wear my hair like this for awhile... we'll see... I'm actually gonna try and do "protective styles" this year... I keep trying and failing, but I'm really gonna try and stick to it this year... I think... :huh:

LiveLife-NoRegrets
11-05-2009, 04:51 AM
I had a bad case of white scalp residue in my crown area, even after I washed it was still there. Today I scratched my scalp wit a comb to lift up the flakes, then shampooed 2x (only the crown sections), and BAM! no more scalp residue.

~MsNappy09~
11-05-2009, 04:59 AM
^^I need to try that when I get some flakes. :D

afroknots11412
11-05-2009, 06:51 AM
I'm actually going to do something with my hair this weekend. for the past couple of weeks I have been extremely lazy. well now I actually got some time to myself and I'm gonna be pampering the tresses.

my hair is growing but only in certain sections. like my bang area and my nape. the front part is in this really weird in between stage. same thing with the nape. I have to use bobby pins to hold it down cause I don't do gel (well until I get my qhem gel).

Batyah
11-05-2009, 03:05 PM
I got a compliment today from this lady while we were in out building Cafeteria. After she said my hair was pretty she asked the general questions; do you do it yourself?; what products do you use?; how do you keep it manageable? etc. The second question always stumps me because I use a lot of different products. Not all at once but my mood and hair dictate what product I choose to use from week to week.

It felt good to receive the compliment though. :p

NowIamnappy
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
I feel so late because I just saw the pics of Afroknots in the other thread!!!!! YAYYYYy your hair is lovely my dear. You looked so cute. My day is complete:))

newmoe1
11-05-2009, 03:18 PM
i see NP is still a mess to much product to to many complicated routines

our hair is so simple to deal with

you dont need big names and expensive products you only need education on what how oil, effect the hair and scalp. we are already on the internet so lets us it to help us learn who these thing help us.

mymy
11-05-2009, 04:41 PM
I pulled 3 knots of shed hair off the ends of my twists this morning. They slid right out too, so no breakage.

Tish
11-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Okay. At some point I will have to stop being lazy and enjoying this two-week old twist, that has been washed dried and turned into a twistout that I have had for an additional two weeks and do my hair. I have become a hair procrastinator. 8) I will do it tomorrow. I promise.;)

Batyah
11-06-2009, 03:08 AM

you dont need big names and expensive products you only need education on what how oil, effect the hair and scalp. we are already on the internet so lets us it to help us learn who these thing help us.
Keeping it simple is the way to go.

afroknots11412
11-06-2009, 04:55 AM
-aww thanks NIAN!!!

-I swear I'm trying to keep it simple but that pj beast named larry be calling me. I like to experiment:D
-totally doing my hair this weekend. I am so pampering rhonda.

Oasis
11-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Almost every single strand of hair on my head has a single strand knot! Sometimes 2 or 3! This is really pissing me off. >:(

I need a hairstyle that prevents this from happening. I'm tired of clipping my ends all the freakin' time.:-| I'm retaining hardly any length.

Uta
11-06-2009, 03:49 PM
thinking to do something with my hair..need to boost the moisture and get some braids..

nappyqueen05
11-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Olive oil and water as soon as I finish my daily conditioner. Add my Cantu Shea Butter Leave in.

VERY Good product. Keeps hair moist, olive oil gives the shine. Favortie prouduct ever.

Karibana
11-06-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm sorry you felt so embarasssed that I saw you in that cheap winter hat... in the office. I'm guessing the hair isn't cooperating today. Now I'm not suggesting that being natural means no bad hair days, believe me I know what that's about. But usually a headband takes care of that.

What she said.

ready4more08
11-07-2009, 12:57 AM
thank you beautiful naps for cooperating with me this week, you know its not often that i'm this lazy with my tresses, but it was a wash n go kinda week, tonite I will moisturize you and twist you with loving care, you deserve it :))

Cerendipity
11-07-2009, 01:44 AM
I really don't need you to tell me what MY hair needs or what I should do with MY hair.

You break your own hair off and my naps and me will continue on over here minding OUR business.

People have some nerve. I didn't ask you for advice so keep it to yourself.

chocodoll
11-07-2009, 01:47 AM
I am proud of myself. I put in a set of two strand twists monday night, that actually turned out well. They're still in! I am wearing a twistout tomorrow and retwisting sunday. :D

bhop13
11-07-2009, 01:52 AM
I've gotten a nice amount of compliments and questions on my hair this week. I realized I'm really short and vague when it comes to answering the questions...I guess that's because I never know where the conversation is going. I need to be able to get away quickly if I see it going downhill, lol.

afroknots11412
11-07-2009, 05:37 AM
so I finished detangling. wasn't as bad as I thought b/c it could have been way worse. tomorrow I will wash, deep deep condition and attempt my own version of the fro hawk.

mymy
11-07-2009, 05:44 AM
I had a pimple on my scalp and it was hurting so bad. I think that is the worst place to get them.

afroknots11412
11-07-2009, 07:13 PM
-avocado, olive and coconut oils mixed together are the bomb. my hair felt so strong and moisturized. amazing!!! I used it as a prepoo overnight

-chagrin's ayurvedic poo bar is keeper!!!

-deep conditioning with ao hsr with ayurvedic powders, olive oil, honey and aloe. my hair is feeling really good. it deserves it b/c I had been neglecting it. so rhonda (my hair) deserves some pampering. my hair must have been in some good condition (regardless of the slight neglect) b/c it bounced right back.

toto4174
11-07-2009, 07:14 PM
I had a pimple on my scalp and it was hurting so bad. I think that is the worst place to get them.

It shole does, especially when you scratch your scalp not realizing you have a pimple on your scalp

the pain.....is unbearable.

I got new scissors boo, and you see those ratty ends and annoying knots????

they will be dealt with...trust.

mymy
11-07-2009, 08:57 PM
-avocado, olive and coconut oils mixed together are the bomb. my hair felt so strong and moisturized. amazing!!! I used it as a prepoo overnight

-chagrin's ayurvedic poo bar is keeper!!!

-deep conditioning with ao hsr with ayurvedic powders, olive oil, honey and aloe. my hair is feeling really good. it deserves it b/c I had been neglecting it. so rhonda (my hair) deserves some pampering. my hair must have been in some good condition (regardless of the slight neglect) b/c it bounced right back.
Today is hair day for me too. IA about the ayurvedic bar, its definitely a keeper. I was also planning to dc with AO honeysuckle rose with some EVOO. I'll try adding some honey to it too on your recommendation. I like my aloe plant too much to cut off a leaf though, so EVOO and honey it is.

ya~akua
11-07-2009, 09:33 PM
...went to the sexy soul tour last nite with ledisi, mint condition and eric bennet...saw lots of nappy hair in the building and i loved it...saw lots of jheri curls too...lol...1 out of 2 aint bad... :)

chocodoll
11-07-2009, 09:37 PM
I wore my twist out today with an ouchless band around it and I love it. :))

bhop13
11-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Ok I want a shirt that says "Yes...my hair is cute, it's soft, shiny, I do it myself and I AM NATURAL."

I guess some of the stuff are compliments but I get kind of tired of the tone behind some of these questions. And WTF would you ask me if my hair is soft for? Hayle yeah it's soft! Who asks someone that? I guess it's that chick. Judging by the tone of voice I think she was fishing and trying to see if I'm one of those that puts down their hair....I'm not one of those. Even on my worst day I won't give someone that satisfaction.

mymy
11-08-2009, 12:08 AM
So, y'all know that I'm a slacker in the deep conditioning department, did it for the first time in 3 months today. I just finished deep conditioning and I couldn't rinse all of the conditioner out. I do dc while my hair is in twists, and it wasn't a problem before. I had the same problem last time too. Oh, well. Maybe its because my hair is longer. It was a moisturizing conditioner so it won't be a problem being left in. I just know that from here on out I will have to use my cholesterol to dc only on loose hair so that I can rinse it out completely.

mymy
11-08-2009, 12:12 AM
@afroknots, I added EVOO, honey, and aloe vera gel to the Aubrey Organics HSR conditioner and my hair feels fabulous! Thanks for that. If I hadn't seen your post I wouldn't have added the honey and aloe and my hair would have missed a treat.

Oasis
11-08-2009, 06:46 AM
The braided twistout is my new favorite style. I love it!:))

afroknots11412
11-08-2009, 07:27 AM
my dad helped me part my hair:)). I can't do a straight part down the middle to save my life. my mom usually helps me (yeah I'm old and I still need help, lol). moms went out and the only person there was dad. thought he was going to say no. he just took the comb and did it. he was so gentle. it was cute. he suprises me more and more.

bhop13
11-08-2009, 12:27 PM
my dad helped me part my hair:)). I can't do a straight part down the middle to save my life. my mom usually helps me (yeah I'm old and I still need help, lol). moms went out and the only person there was dad. thought he was going to say no. he just took the comb and did it. he was so gentle. it was cute. he suprises me more and more.

this is so sweet:D

Danjaruz4679
11-08-2009, 03:07 PM
...went to the sexy soul tour last nite with ledisi, mint condition and eric bennet...saw lots of nappy hair in the building and i loved it...saw lots of jheri curls too...lol...1 out of 2 aint bad... :)

HATE--ING!!!! They are coming here soon and I cant afford tickets cuz I decided that putting my kid in a gymnastics class was a good idea lol

Soooo jealous. Mint Condition is my favorite band of all time and that Ledisi is the truth.com

Danjaruz4679
11-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Ok I want a shirt that says "Yes...my hair is cute, it's soft, shiny, I do it myself and I AM NATURAL."

I guess some of the stuff are compliments but I get kind of tired of the tone behind some of these questions. And WTF would you ask me if my hair is soft for? Hayle yeah it's soft! Who asks someone that? I guess it's that chick. Judging by the tone of voice I think she was fishing and trying to see if I'm one of those that puts down their hair....I'm not one of those. Even on my worst day I won't give someone that satisfaction.

Hmmm, i'm a t-shirt designer and if you're serious, I could whip one up for you today. PM me

Danjaruz4679
11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
My thoughts this weekend:

"Did he really grab my braids and yank them not even 24 hours after me putting them in?"

"I'm sooooo ridiculously in love with this HB Castor Oil Mink Oil. Why did it take me so long to find it?"

"I really wish my Step-daughter's mother wasnt a slave and didnt start relaxing her hair when she was 4. She has waist length hair with the relaxer, but its stringy and lifeless. She has about 3 inches of damaged ends that need to be cut from the rubber bands. Before the p.erm, her hair was thick and gorgeous and totally manageable. I know, I did it. So I asked her not to do anything to it and I would care for it. But noooooo, she couldnt leave it alone. Now, I really want to cut it, take her to a salon and get it done up right, but if I do, I'mma have a fight from her mother. Damn shame."

"I had a crazy dream that I had a weave and left it in for 2 months and upon trying to remove it, I lost all of my hair. This was funny because I was actually considering a nappy weave but NO MAS. My dream spoke loud and clear."

LBellatrix
11-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Second-day hair FAIL. :-| Specifically: Second-day loose hair FAIL. It's in an updo now.

Seriously...I need to find a way to get my outs to last longer...a way that doesn't require me to keep twists in because I still hate how they look on me. I'm not one of those people who's looking for the magic product -- I know there is no such thing -- but I'm wondering if this sample of KCCC that my friend gave me will do the work of week-old twists done on damp hair. I know to use it over a leave-in...maybe my heavy leave-in will work.

Cerendipity
11-08-2009, 06:18 PM
I've been fussed out. This challenge has to end soon so I can set my hair free 3 more weeks 21 days lol

afroknots11412
11-08-2009, 11:29 PM
um yeah so my hair does not like soy protein. I used this new leave-in that had soy protein in it. my hair looks good but it doesn't feel like it normally does. the only difference in my hair routine this week was the new leave-in. so...I'm chucking it (or giving it to empressri, lol

niicole83
11-09-2009, 12:19 AM
So I've been in my second set of kinky twist for almost 3 months and I am missing playing with my curls :( Sooo ready to take these out and play in my hair and also start locing in January...I think {o

bhop13
11-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Ummm yeah...you catch a cold from a virus and not from wet hair. If that were true I would have been sick all last winter because I frequently walked out the house with wet hair and no hat. It has nothing to do with pores being open....people actually rinse their face with cold water to close their pores. You'll get sick faster from putting your hands in your mouth or on your face after coming into contact with the virus. Come on people 8)

mymy
11-09-2009, 05:31 AM
Ummm yeah...you catch a cold from a virus and not from wet hair. If that were true I would have been sick all last winter because I frequently walked out the house with wet hair and no hat. It has nothing to do with pores being open....people actually rinse their face with cold water to close their pores. You'll get sick faster from putting your hands in your mouth or on your face after coming into contact with the virus. Come on people 8)
True. When I'm at my grandmother's house and its winter, I just accept the fact that I'm not "allowed" to go outside after bathing because I'll "catch a cold and get sick". I know that's not the case, but who am I to argue with grandma? I just stay my butt in the house until my "pores close" and she thinks it been long enough since I bathed to safely go outside. I'm grown, but I'm not about to go against her on that one. I love me some grandma and its not worth her worrying.

newmoe1
11-09-2009, 12:14 PM
what the heck is going on if i see 1 more thread where someone is telling someone to stretch their hair in order to style it i will scream i might just have to take another break

Batyah
11-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Ament and thank you!:p

LBellatrix
11-09-2009, 01:59 PM

This is a big pet peeve of mine. You can catch ICE in your hair from going outside with wet hair in certain conditions, but it melts and then you're okay. :D

what the heck is going on if i see 1 more thread where someone is telling someone to stretch their hair in order to style it i will scream i might just have to take another break

Hey Moe! (waving) I was just thinking about you the other day...I'm about to use the last of my shea butter to make another batch of Moeshealoe. Yeah, I'm still using your recipe...it works great for me.

So...seriously, what's up?

---

I am almost at that point where I'm going to just make big plaits at night, take them out in the morning, fluff/separate into a not-so-chunky BAA and GO. I don't know WHY I'm trying to do all this stuff when I know good and dang well that less is more for this hair...

Cerendipity
11-09-2009, 03:20 PM
:)) Batyah , LOLOLOLOL

Mz_SouL
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
I've figured out how to use humectants even in colder days and my hair is loving it!

newmoe1
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Hey Moe! (waving) I was just thinking about you the other day...I'm about to use the last of my shea butter to make another batch of Moeshealoe. Yeah, I'm still using your recipe...it works great for me.

So...seriously, what's up?

---
r...

hey LBellatrix how are you. im chilling trying to get back into the vibe of NP but it seems to be crazy to me. seem there are a lot of newbies and that ok but i have seem some post by ppl who have low post number (i hope the lot there post count) who are saying some off the napp shyt. you know me im here to help so i have just stop ready the reply and i just reply to the OP

MOE

mymy
11-09-2009, 07:16 PM
hey LBellatrix how are you. im chilling trying to get back into the vibe of NP but it seems to be crazy to me. seem there are a lot of newbies and that ok but i have seem some post by ppl who have low post number (i hope the lot there post count) who are saying some off the napp shyt. you know me im here to help so i have just stop ready the reply and i just reply to the OP

MOE
Hey, if its incorrect or anti-napp info by all means correct it, whether its a newbie or a vet.

afroknots11412
11-09-2009, 11:06 PM
everyone was loving my hair style today, yay! I'm actually going to get on my grind. don't know what hairstyle I will do next week.

yeah definitely will not be using that leave in again.

Goddess Kali
11-10-2009, 12:57 AM
"I really need to stop being lazy and retighten these damn locks........"

ya~akua
11-10-2009, 01:55 AM
HATE--ING!!!! They are coming here soon and I cant afford tickets cuz I decided that putting my kid in a gymnastics class was a good idea lol

Soooo jealous. Mint Condition is my favorite band of all time and that Ledisi is the truth.com

sorry sis:( but can i just say that MC put on the best show EVA!!! ledisi also did her thang 4real...eric benet was fab!!! it was great...maybe next time:)

afroknots11412
11-10-2009, 05:24 AM
I just bought 2 silk hair wraps and some satin pillowcases.

bhop13
11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
This is a big pet peeve of mine. You can catch ICE in your hair from going outside with wet hair in certain conditions, but it melts and then you're okay. :D

Ok, I don't think it's ever that cold down here, lol. I can't even imagine water freezing in my doggone hair!

monappy28
11-10-2009, 02:08 PM
WOOHOO!!! 3 more days and I will be braided up!!! Kinky twists, here I come!!!!!:D

Batyah
11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
I need to shampoo my hair. *sigh*

:)) Batyah , LOLOLOLOL
:p

TikiB
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
I need to find a protective style that takes less than a hour to do. Unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon.

LBellatrix
11-10-2009, 07:06 PM

MOE

It's the way of the forum, though, isn't it? We've both been around long enough to see some really, um, "interesting" stuff. ;) Even though it sometimes seems like I'm on here a lot, I realize I'm really not because I always seem to find out about "drama" after the fact. (How many members are here again? Have we hit 100K yet? lol) It's inevitable that newbies are going to come in here with newbie-type questions. Out here IRL I'm seeing how much of what we hair forum vets take for granted is still NOT known.

Case in point...Last night I did something off the wall: I braided about 12 turns, two-strand-twisted the rest, AND Bantu-knotted it. I made maybe 12 of these braid/twist/knot things on hair dampened with my castor oil spritz. When I took them out this morning I was amazed -- first, that they were completely dry (which rarely happens), and second, how (relatively) smooth my curls and waves were. Keep in mind I have 4b/CNapp hair...the "bad" hair, the hair that supposedly "can't" be smooth without a relaxer.

Not for the first time I wondered WHYYYY I relaxed for so long...and WHYYYY I was allowed to stay SO ignorant about my hair for SO long...and how many people benefited from my ignorance...and how many people continue to benefit from black women's ignorance. It's enough to make you :(o)

vetsnatural211
11-10-2009, 07:20 PM
My man loves my curly fro and he puts his hands all in it.... Loving being natural...Oh yeah and I love my chagrin Valley soaps...just got quite an order.....loving neem/tea tree for face and hair and aloe, aloe, aloe.

-playerette-
11-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh how I love "natural envy"!! Couple of women on the bus today looked at my TWA with envy today instead of the negative looks I get normally! :D

missCONGENIALity
11-11-2009, 12:10 AM
I think I enjoy wearing box braids more than twist. They last so much longer.

elaynej24
11-11-2009, 02:32 AM
After almost two years of product searching, I finally found one that works well with my hair! All sorts of people ask me what I use on my hair now. I wonder what they were thinking before they complimented me.:-|
Can't believe it took that long to find the right thing!

kyamiina
11-11-2009, 02:38 AM

:D that post made my laugh...

kyamiina
11-11-2009, 02:43 AM
i am going to Mexico in 3 days... I can't wait. It's cold here now and I am soo anxious for some heat and humidity. My hair is gonna be in heaven. :))

afroknots11412
11-11-2009, 05:11 AM
honestly I don't need anything else. just made my last purchase cause I needed some of my super silky. can't wait for it to get here.

Batyah
11-12-2009, 01:33 AM
I need to wash my hair. *sigh*

newmoe1
11-12-2009, 01:43 AM
i have to stop styling my hair so tight or i will never be able to where a style more than a few hours and i have to find a new hair dresser since mine's is no maternity leave and moving

NatureLover2
11-12-2009, 03:02 PM
OMG, I just measured my hair and I am back to 4" - 4.5" again when I was at 5" a month ago. I seriously need a new routine or something, it's ridiculous how much my hair is breaking :(

Mz_SouL
11-12-2009, 03:03 PM
How did i get so much shampoo?

LiveLife-NoRegrets
11-12-2009, 03:34 PM
the fro is so big...I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror this morning when I first woke up and scared myself

Karibana
11-12-2009, 03:49 PM
The other day I was thinking of that infamous hair measuring thread (couldn't find it but anyhoo) so I decided to measure how far back a hair from my front hairline reaches. It's goes to about 3" from my back hairline. So, baring any setbacks, I should be able to do a pathetic ponytail by next Spring:D

Cerendipity
11-12-2009, 04:09 PM
the fro is so big...I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror this morning when I first woke up and scared myself

:D lolol.

3 weeks ago when I took my first weave out , while my hair was wet, I tried to finger detangle and my strands were wrapped around each other like white on rice. I was wincing( it hurt like the dickens) and smiling cause my hair was " SWOLE".

I am so not looking forward to wash day on the 29th though:huh:

Uta
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM
last week wash day was amazing!! got to spend time with the hair... lol :):):)

star13
11-12-2009, 04:43 PM
The other day I was thinking of that infamous hair measuring thread (couldn't find it but anyhoo) so I decided to measure how far back a hair from my front hairline reaches. It's goes to about 3" from my back hairline. So, baring any setbacks, I should be able to do a pathetic ponytail by next Spring:D

That thread was priceless lol

tlwnurse
11-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Finally figured out a pretty good routine... But the reviews on Qhemet have been too good not to at least try it out...have products in the cart for Nov. 27th. ;)