PDA

View Full Version : My scalp is way better....

MSANTOS99
11-12-2009, 06:15 PM
My scalp was itching like crazy and I noticed that it had started since using EVOO (which I have used alone and mixed with the other products as well) my scalp had a bunch of dead skin all over I thought it was the EVOO but wasn't sure since I used other products as well. It has been 1 week and to make a long story short what works for some doesn't for others, my hair and scalp feel awsome since I stopped using the EVOO no more dry dead skin! YEAH baby! :))

thank you all for your advice!

canidoit
11-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Glad your scalp feels better. It probably clogged your pores, and now your pores can breath again. I noticed that since I've gone natural, and stopped using bad gunky products,stopped greasing my hair and scalp, i no longer have bad dandruff and dry scalp issues!

Less really is more!

MSANTOS99
11-13-2009, 01:40 AM
makes sense to me!

blessing03
11-13-2009, 11:06 AM
My scalp was itching like crazy and I noticed that it had started since using EVOO (which I have used alone and mixed with the other products as well) my scalp had a bunch of dead skin all over I thought it was the EVOO but wasn't sure since I used other products as well. It has been 1 week and to make a long story short what works for some doesn't for others, my hair and scalp feel awsome since I stopped using the EVOO no more dry dead skin! YEAH baby! :))

thank you all for your advice!

Co-signing this as well. I made a spritz of AVJ, Pepermint EO, Jojoba EO, Rosemary EO and EVOO and for the 3 weeks I used that spritz, my scalp itched something silly too. Like when your in the office and start itching so much it's like you have a family of insects living in your hair!!!! Anyway I switched the EVOO with Castor Oil and, hallelujah!, my hair and scalp are thanking me big time. You're right, EVOO is not for everyone, although I'm ok using it as a detangler mixed with some Suave conditioner. Thanks for sharing.

MSANTOS99
11-13-2009, 12:59 PM
wow I am soooooo glad I am not the only one... thanks!

bhop13
11-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Every single time I've tried something heavy in olive oil my head and face ended up itching like crazy, lol. It could be an allergy or something but all I know is that as soon as I washed my hair and face and got that olive oil off I was straight. It's so weird.

swingbolder
11-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Co-signing. I stopped oiling my hair and my scalp has never been healthier. The dandruff shampoo I used to keep around and use every six weeks or so has just been sitting in my bathroom.:)