PDA

View Full Version : need a stylist in

Ida2
12-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Does any one of a stylist in Newark, NJ or in Essex County?:D

Cerendipity
12-01-2009, 01:43 PM
ida, youre in Essex county? come to my house I will play in your hair for free, I cant guarantee a style but molesting a fro might happen LOLOL.

There's a lady in East Orange on Prospect Avenue right off of Dodd street who braids my hair up from time to time.

what styles are you looking for?

Ida2
12-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I need a really good trim I need professional for this, my hair is is splitting up and down the shaft.

Yes I am I live in Newark, do you have the phone number?

c-mocha
12-11-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm sorry I have no salon suggestions for you, but I just wanted to comment on the color of your hair. I love it. Did you color it, or is it naturally that shade?

If you colored it, do you mind sharing the color tone you used?

Thanks a bunch and I wish you luck finding a professional natural hairstylist in your area. They are truly hard to come by.

lovejoy_212
12-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey Ladies! I am in NJ too but in Middlesex county. I was also searching for a natural hair care spot out here since I am transaitioning and came across this site. It lists some salons in different areas:

http://www.treasuredlocks.com/salons.html#NJ

The spot Hair by Nedjetti I hear is good but she is in bloomfield. I actually am a fan of her page on facebook and we spoke, she seems to know her stuff. She only deals with 100% natural hair so I cant go to her yet.

Hopefully this list helps.

Joy