PDA

View Full Version : Natural Salons in Erie, PA?

shootingstar_ang
02-25-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm moving to Erie, PA this summer and need some recommendations for natural salons there.

Thanks

kiarapoo97
02-25-2010, 12:28 PM
wow drearie erie what would make you move there lol . The summer is nice there however I am not aware of any natural salons there you might have to go edinboro or as far as Buffalo

napsrgreat
02-25-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't know of any either.

Cleveland & Buffalo are about 1 1/2 hours away to the west & the east. You might have to take a road trip. Or learn how to do your hair yourself.

shootingstar_ang
03-04-2010, 04:41 AM
wow drearie erie what would make you move there lol . The summer is nice there however I am not aware of any natural salons there you might have to go edinboro or as far as Buffalo

Tell me about it! LOL!!!! It definitely wasn't my first choice but my husband's just got transferred there. Oh boy, I'm really going to have to be my own stylists!

shootingstar_ang
03-04-2010, 04:42 AM
I don't know of any either.

Cleveland & Buffalo are about 1 1/2 hours away to the west & the east. You might have to take a road trip. Or learn how to do your hair yourself.

Yep, I haven't even done the BC yet (next Friday is the big day) so I guess I better get all the help between now and the big move date. I'm in p-burgh now and I know quite a few naturla sistahs so I WILL be hounding them for hands-on tips to style/manage my hair before I move.