PDA

View Full Version : Human Or Synthetic Hair?

Kashanti
05-26-2004, 12:22 AM
OK, so I'm thinking about switching up my style for the summer and getting some two-strand twist extensions. For those who have had this style before, did you use human or synthetic hair? Do you prefer one over another? And why?

babygurl
05-26-2004, 03:40 AM
the only hair that I know of people using is the afro kinky hair....
check out this page (http://www.hisandher.com/store/shop_product.asp?main=MAIN_002&sub=SUB_010&pro=3)
click on the "view Model" it won't let you right click or else I would have posted the pic

Kashanti
05-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanks, Babygurl. I know about the afro kinky hair but it comes in both human hair and synthetic hair. I was wondering about the advantages of one over the other.

nappyolme
05-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Synthetic hair is kinda better personally because I can put my own twists in with synthetic. It comes so much easier to twist with than the human hair. I purchased some human hair off the internet once and when I got it it was one ball of fuzz...literally. Once i saw that i knew i wouldn' t be able to do my own twists with human hair (as of now...i'm gonna learn). Human hair also costs A LOT more than synthetic. Synthetic will run you from $7.99 to $10.99.

nappyolme
05-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Synthetic hair is kinda better personally because I can put my own twists in with synthetic. It comes so much easier to twist with than the human hair. I purchased some human hair off the internet once and when I got it it was one ball of fuzz...literally. Once i saw that i knew i wouldn' t be able to do my own twists with human hair (as of now...i'm gonna learn). Human hair also costs A LOT more than synthetic. Synthetic will run you from $7.99 to $10.99.

Mahoganyqt
05-27-2004, 12:12 AM
My stylist reccomended human hair because she said it slips less and the twists last longer. I liked the way the human hair looked. It was expensive but I thought it was worth the money.