PDA

View Full Version : need help

dastoine
04-20-2010, 06:48 PM
About 6 months ago I stopped relaxing my hair. I had shoulder length hair that I cut just below my ears to get rid of some of the permed hair as I grow it out. The problem is new I have a very dry scalp and chronic dandruff that I am being told is a medical condition that I never noticed because the relaxer covered this. I am multi-racial and have a weird frizzy/curly/notty type of hair that I love and want natural but I am struggling to find non permenant ways to style it because it keeps untwisting itself and frizzing. And with the summer approaching the humidity is turning my cute curls into a frizzy bush on one side only. Please help with some product and style suggestions if possible. thanks so much!

bndlvrd
04-20-2010, 10:20 PM
I think you should you should cut the rest of the relaxer out and truly embrace the curls in your natural texture. Once you do this, you will learn the products that keep your hair looking good and that also keep your scalp moisturized and dandruff free. There's no better time than now...just do it!