PDA

View Full Version : Summer = Heat Bumps

MuzikLuvAffair
05-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Whenever it gets hot I always get these tiny bumps all over my face. My mother says that they are heat bumps, I know for sure that they arent zits or black heads. My skin looks horrible!!! I need a remedy ASAP!!

I've started wearing a hat whenever I go out to keep the sunlight off my face but I want something thats gonna make these bumps shrink and get my skin back to being smooth

Impy!
05-21-2010, 11:43 PM
i get them on my chest area collarbone etc.
im down for any remedies as well

GorgeousKinkz
05-22-2010, 01:27 AM
i'm not sure if you're talking about heat rash.. which is a result of sweating too much. for heat rash i know medicated talcum powder works wonders. tingles but gets the job done

Teranga21
05-27-2010, 09:38 PM
I used to get those but since I've been using TheBodyShop's TeaTreeOil mattifying gel http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/prod170266?cm_mmc=CSE_GOOG-_-skin%20care-_-null-_-tea_tree_skin_clearing_lotion&mr:trackingCode=D36D5239-BB81-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA
I haven't had heat bumps for yrs now. Also I never leave my house w/out dusting a bit of BBpowder on my face. Makes you look matte and flawless :-)

jaybella
05-27-2010, 09:56 PM
I have the same problem and I had a flare up about a week ago. All I did to combat that was to exfoliate with my St. Ives Apricot Scrub and use my astringent, then moisturize with Olay Beauty Fluid (comes in a pink bottle)

Each day I would also wash with cleanser and use astringent afterwards and moisturize with a light lotion. It was gone within a few days.

lady1gryphon
06-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Sorry I dont have an all natural solution for you but you can use a 1% hydrocortizone cream.

BBNappyEdits
06-15-2010, 03:29 PM
I have the same problem and I had a flare up about a week ago. All I did to combat that was to exfoliate with my St. Ives Apricot Scrub and use my astringent, then moisturize with Olay Beauty Fluid (comes in a pink bottle)

Each day I would also wash with cleanser and use astringent afterwards and moisturize with a light lotion. It was gone within a few days.

All of that exfoliation doesn't irritate the rash? I would think scrubbing it, then applying an astringent would exacerbate the problem...just asking b/c I need some help with this issue also. If I use a lotion, that seems to make mine worse, and the rash seems to weep.:(

I usually just use aloe vera gel and talcum powder.