PDA

View Full Version : Natural Hair Salons in San Francisco/Bay Area?

nicolette0
07-30-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for advice on any natural hair salons in the San Francisco/Bay Area. I've been natural for almost two years and would like to try getting my hair styled in a nice cute style for the first time at a salon that KNOWS what they are doing with my natural hair! If any of you live out in Cali and can make any recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate it! Tchau!

Regards,
Nicolette

demi
08-01-2010, 10:34 AM
I went to Madu Salon in San Francisco where Isabelle did my hair. She washed, conditioned and cut it really cute. I will definitely go there again.

nicolette0
08-05-2010, 12:29 AM
hi demi,

thanks for the response! did you get your hair braided up or flat twisted afterwards? I'd really like someone to hook me up with a cute updo style. If Madu salon is the one, I may just swing by there!

nicolette0
08-17-2010, 06:33 PM
bump! any other suggestions out there???

Lafleur
08-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi -- if you do a search of this subforum, you'll find a couple of threads on salons in this area.

I went to Madusalon twice -- good cut, but found the prices too steep for mere styling. Recently I went to Zanai's Love of Hair (http://www.loveofhair.com/) for twists (no extensions) and was very pleased with the service and the price. Going back soon for some micros.