10-23-2010, 04:50 AM
Id like to know how to dry shampoo can anyone help?:o

NaturalSassE
10-23-2010, 05:39 AM
how to dry shampoo? I am confused...i think

KnottyAuthor
10-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Just dont. But it may be 1 of 2 techniques

put baking soda on scalp and wash with a toothbrush-dont do it.
on a cotton ball, dampin with seabreeze or witch hazel and pat the scalp clean between parts. Seabreeze has some bad ingredients in it-so if you must witch hazel is awesome.

Neither one work. Your hair will still smell, itch and be dirty.

But, this technique is usually shared from the salon to the client bc they maintain the hair and dont want it disturbed until they get back in it.

MochaChocoChick
10-23-2010, 07:40 PM
i tried this once as i was told when i first when to get coil coils that i would be taught how to dry shampoo - i bought some stuff which you were supposed to rub through yoru parts - but didnt work for me - and in the end i washed my hair the next day. i chucked out the bottle and have washed my hair ever since.

nappalvaly
10-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Thank all for your responses, Let me explain what I ment. I read somwere that we should wash our hair with conditioner in stead of shampooing it sometimes. shampooing it all the time drys it out. dose anyone know how to wash hair with shampoo?:)

straightnochaser
10-26-2010, 05:22 PM
"I read somewhere that we should wash our hair with conditioner in stead of shampooing it sometimes."

That's a matter of opinion. Sometimes I'll put conditioner on under a cap while I'm exercising. Then, I'll wash out the conditioner. Some conditioners have sodium laurate, which is also in shampoo. There's not much more to it than that.