PDA

View Full Version : 6 in length cottony haired vixen getting loc'd in a week

InspiredGrace
10-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi ladies, hopefully I'll be getting my hair 2-strand twisted in a week and my loc journey will begin. I live in Columbus, Ohio but I'm not restricting my search to just my geographic area. If you're around the same stage or even a little more advanced and want to connect let me know! I love swapping homemade recipes and I know I'll need to vent from time to time when society acts ignorant at what God blessed me with on my crown.

Venetter
11-02-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi! Just drove through Columbus this weekend on my way to Pittsburgh. I'm 1.5 months in and started with 2 strand twists. Would love to be your buddy!

chocodoll
11-11-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm in Vegas, but we can all be buddies. I am two months in and started with TST's

Ginac14
11-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi InspiredGrace,

Mine will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I see you have two responses, but I'll just add my name to the list too! :D

Venetter
11-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Hi all! Just over 2 months in. I latched around the 15th of October and probably won't again until Christmas.

I dont' know about you, Ginac, but the 1st 2 weeks were the hardest for me. Right now, I really like my hair. :)

Mojito Chica
11-23-2010, 02:45 AM
InspiredGrace, where did you go?

Ginac14
11-23-2010, 01:07 PM
@Venetter... I was ok the first 4 weeks (I'm a month today). I used to wear my hair in 2 strand twists most of the time so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I had my first retightening on Saturday, and now my hair seems shorter and defiant (LOL). I'm still loving them so far though. I think knowing that I won't have to detangle anymore, will help when I really get to the awkward stage.

monappy28
11-30-2010, 05:42 PM
I just started last week! I'm fresh as can be! I started with two Strand twists and it has been 7 days today!!! I'm excited for this journey and I am more than ready! A Loc buddy would be awesome because I don't personally know anyone with locs!

InspiredGrace
12-01-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm so sorry, I haven't been online in a while. OS my first loctition got arrested right in front of my eyes so my hair didn't et done that day. Then the next two stylists I contacted never called me back! I'm going to take all these events as a sign and just wait patiently until I find a dependable stylist. I guess i'll just be a loose nappy for a while longer. I hope some of you will at least become buddies with each other and form some new bonds. Good Luck!

Venetter
12-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Aww IG, so sorry to hear that. Have you ever thought of starting them yourself?