PDA

View Full Version : Loreal Hair Color

caribqueen127
04-29-2003, 05:01 AM
I know there may have been many posts on this subject but today I tried dying my hair with Loreal Color Spa or whatever it's called. I wanted to go to a Chestnut color but I followed the directions and it did absolutley nothing for me, well my hair seems darker now :cry: . It would have been a temporary color but I was wondering that maybe my hair was too dark for it and possibly to achieve that color Would I have to get a Permanent Color?

Oh, I must admit my hair did feel wonderful afterwards but it was darker

I would appreciate any advise, Thanks

GalaxyGirl2010
04-29-2003, 01:00 PM
I know there may have been many posts on this subject but today I tried dying my hair with Loreal Color Spa or whatever it's called. I wanted to go to a Chestnut color but I followed the directions and it did absolutley nothing for me, well my hair seems darker now :cry: . It would have been a temporary color but I was wondering that maybe my hair was too dark for it and possibly to achieve that color Would I have to get a Permanent Color?

Oh, I must admit my hair did feel wonderful afterwards but it was darker

I would appreciate any advise, Thanks
was it a temp or permanent color?

i never had luck with any of the l'oreal color so i use clairol.

if the color that you want is lighter than your natural hair color, then you'll have to get a permanent color since those usually have lighteners that will lift your natural color enough so that the color that's put in can be seen.

caribqueen127
04-29-2003, 08:25 PM
yeah, it was a temp. color and I guess I'll have to use the permanent one next time-I really only used loreal because I had a $2 coupon :wink:

Thank you