PDA

View Full Version : Scalp Cleansing....

MsNaturalDee
12-20-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm trying not to wash my hair until month end so I'm planning on doing a cleanse using Taliah Waajid Moisture Clenz....

How does it really work.....I have a lot of build up right now, I tested it with a piece of cotton but the build up not moving......

What am I doing wrong? Should I try something else?

TIA

chachadiva
12-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Honestly, it sounds like you really need to wash your hair. Your hair is going to unravel if you wash now or at the end of the month.

MsNaturalDee
12-21-2010, 12:13 AM
I was hoping you wouldn't say that.....not worried about the unraveling, only the front will give me a bit of trouble.

Thanks much

KellyVonn
12-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Yup, I agree with Cha cha, just wash your babies. :)

TimidGrowth32
12-21-2010, 12:42 AM
i agree that you should just wash it. but i will also say that maybe you should use a towel instead of cotton. I have never used a dry cleanser before so i am not totally sure... i think cotton is too soft and you need more friction though.. use a dark towel so you dont get visible lint :)

Hope someone who really knows chimes in

Kurliez
12-21-2010, 12:57 AM
I thought there was a dry shampoo (kinda whitish and grainy) someone can purchase OTC. It doesn't involve water and it's suppose to attract dirt and just fall out after the person shakes her/his head to get the shampoo out. I have no clue where to get it. Maybe at a pharmacy store or at Walmart.

KellyVonn
12-21-2010, 01:23 AM
If you're looking for something that doesn't require much soapy lather try washing with baking soda and water! It cleans wonderfully(:-)