PDA

View Full Version : Ladies! I need an answer like...yesterday!

beedeeb
04-29-2003, 07:53 PM
Hello, again :D I came across this website and was about to order a plethora of products before I caught myself. I thought that I should consult the ones who know best.
Check this site out and see if these prices for eo's are reasonable, a great find, or prices I can get anywhere:

www.aromatherapyoutlet.com

As always, thanking you in advance for all your advice.

P.S. I've got my cc in hand, I'm ready to BUY :lol:

BushBaby
04-29-2003, 08:35 PM
I ordered a gangantua of stuff from www.fromnaturewithlove.com . I just got them yesterday and now I can't sit still. I can't wait to start mixing. I just have to run to 125th and get my shea butter, then I can start.

I checked out the essential oils and they are pricer than the ones I got, I think. Check out fromnaturewithlove and do a price comparison. Some things might be cheaper and others might be more expensive.

Also when I ordered my stuff I received 5 free fragrance oils of my choice because my order was over $30.

beedeeb
04-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Thanks, Bushbaby! I almost lost my mind on that site :D Thanks for bringing me down a level.
I did compare the prices and I'll stick with fnwl.

GalaxyGirl2010
04-29-2003, 11:29 PM
Thanks, Bushbaby! I almost lost my mind on that site :D Thanks for bringing me down a level.
I did compare the prices and I'll stick with fnwl.

yes ive gotten into credit card trouble at that site. :lol: wholesalesuppliesplus.com is cheaper for the fragrance oils and the aromatherapy stuff, but i think it's exactly that CHEAPER (ie lesser quality). it's ok for the fragrance oils but i'm willing to pay a few bucks more for something that will work better.

@bush i LOVE the 5 free fragrance samples. i'm loving their hawaiin ginger fragrance i might have to order some. i've been using it as perfume oil and getting mass compliments.

BushBaby
04-30-2003, 02:19 PM
@bush i LOVE the 5 free fragrance samples. i'm loving their hawaiin ginger fragrance i might have to order some. i've been using it as perfume oil and getting mass compliments.

Yes when I first opened the box (I am impressed with the packaging as I can actually reuse them for my future lotion mixtures) and I smelled the fragrance oils...wooooh...I was sooo happy. I had to call my girlfriend (who couldn't care less) and tell her about what I ordered.

Hopefully this sunday I can do some damage in the kitchen.

ajargon
04-30-2003, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the update with this site! i am gonna check it out