PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for a loc buddy in Las Vegas

Sinamin2
01-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Anyone want a loc buddy in LAS VEGAS, thought I had one but as it turned out.. She was just joking. So here I am still looking. Let me say in advance I am openly gay, but I am not looking for a partner, thank you I already have one and I'm VERY happy. :-) Besides I'm very picky. Just wanted to put that our there before you contact me and I have to tell you, it might sound to you like I'm looking for something other than a LOC buddy just like every one else. I think I scared my last loc buddy off when it came time to hang out it was a mess. Never happened, I was asking her where we should meet just to hang maybe a lunch and she said it's not like we are "gonna get married..lol." I didn't think that was funny.
Let me say this is a little off the subject but since I'm going there. A gay lady is not interested in every woman she comes accross. In fact I would NEVER approch a straight woman, I've never been interested in straight woman. Just for the record. I always feel I have to plea my case to a straight woman to make her feel contfortable that I won't hit on her.
Well ladies let me say you are deffently safe with me. I'm NOT interested in being with anyone after they have been with a man. No thanks. Okay?
Anyway, now that,.. that is all out there I hope the next loc buddy that gets intouch with me is a nice person with no hang ups, if so pls don't get intouch with me.
I am just an average very fimininen lady who likes to have lunch sometimes with my friends and sometime maybe go shopping, a movie, maybe exersise (walking or riding a bike) just normal stuff. I work for the government in a very important possition.
I got a woman who spoils me to death, NO ONE could compare to her, besides this is not a dating site, this is a hair site. Right?

chachadiva
01-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Hi. Are you looking for someone to hang out with? Maybe you want to post this in the Napptural Get Togethers and Events forum.

I could be wrong, but most Loc buddies just encourage, support, and answer questions about the locking process. Most communicate only via PM or email.

Good luck.

Mojito Chica
01-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Try looking on meetup.com.