PDA

View Full Version : YES!!! My Naps are Back

NappyJoyce
02-03-2011, 08:51 PM
A couple of months ago, I made a BIG mistake and flat-ironed my hair. How unhappy I was when my hair did not revert back. Well, since then I have been conditioning my hair and using protein hair treatments and MY NAPS ARE BACK!!! I learned my lesson and I will NEVER flat-iron again. Thanks to all the posters who posted positive feedback about my flat-iron use....I appreciate that. Now I'm off to the hairdresser to get my hair twisted ;)

Princess Pamplemousse
02-03-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm happy for you! I'm filing your story in my memory banks for the next time someone says the protein treatments and hair babying can't work ;)

nappyeditor
02-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Well, I'm glad that you learned a valuable lesson with the heat. Good luck on your journey.

AfroDisiacFatale
02-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Congrats :) I am happy for you
I want to learn more about protein treatments, I hear so much about them. Some people say their hair loves protein, and others say that their hair hates it. What type of protien treatment did you use? I'm thinking about doing one this weekend and seeing how my hair reacts to it

Khalliqa
02-03-2011, 09:16 PM
I recently started Aphogee 2 min.. as a precaution.. My hair is like "and"? Like it doesn't feel it at all.. lol.. My hair is in good condition right now so that might have something to do with it...:-))

Congrats OP!!!!!

NappyJoyce
02-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Congrats :) I am happy for you
I want to learn more about protein treatments, I hear so much about them. Some people say their hair loves protein, and others say that their hair hates it. What type of protien treatment did you use? I'm thinking about doing one this weekend and seeing how my hair reacts to it

I use Nutress hair protein pack. And my hair DOES love protein.....it's so funny that my sister's hair does not. The Nutress does nothing for her. I suggest you just try it and see if it works for you. I got mine from Sally Beauty Supply.

Ms-gg
02-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Glad to hear that...