PDA

View Full Version : SO EXCITED!!!! MADE MY OWN SPRITZ!!!

kudurunzinga
04-30-2003, 11:53 PM
:D Okay, I am so excited because I made my first homemade spritz and it worked!!!!!! I mixed water, glycerin, jojoba oil, and rosemary sprayed it on my hair when it was a little dry and my hair feels so soft right now!!! I love it! I love making my own products. I don't even want to buy any commerical products any more (unless they are organic). I did buy some Aubrey organics which I am excited about. The ingredients sound so good. Thanks to all of you for sharing info because it has helped wonders. I will definatley be experimenting more often! :D

Jess82
05-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Congratulations for making your own spritzz!
Can you please tell me the ratio of the ingredients used cause I'm trying to do my own spritz as well...

kudurunzinga
05-01-2003, 01:18 AM
Since I am new at this I measure everything out. Here are the measurements:

2 Tbsp Glycerin
6 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Jojoba Oil (doesn't need to be diluted)
2 drops Rosemary

I guess play around with the measurements and see what works for you. I just added the Jojoba oil and it is what really makes the receipe work. Good luck!

acjazz28
05-01-2003, 07:44 PM
Since I am new at this I measure everything out. Here are the measurements:

2 Tbsp Glycerin
6 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Jojoba Oil (doesn't need to be diluted)
2 drops Rosemary

I guess play around with the measurements and see what works for you. I just added the Jojoba oil and it is what really makes the receipe work. Good luck!

You know what? I just started adding jojoba oil in my spritz recently too, and my hair has been soft for DAYS. I also add some Suave conditioner to thicken it up a little bit, and my hair feels so GOOD to me now! For my spritz, I add between 6-8 drops of rosemary. The conditioner kinda calms the rosemary smell down, but it adds softness also.

I'm glad you had success with it! http://acjazz28.sytes.net/grin.gif

earthangel
05-06-2003, 01:53 PM
I'm gon' have to grab me some jojoba oil!!! I use vitamin E oil, that makes my hair soft too. Thanks for the suugestions!