PDA

View Full Version : help

charmaine29
07-29-2011, 03:43 PM
i have been locing since feb. i and now in my worse phase my hair is always frizzy and i cant keep my hands out of it. i get it done once a month and i swear it should be onger then what it is. i take multi vitamins biotin msm but this is truely patients. when you are use to having long lowing hair and use to be the center of attention ad now you are invisible it is hard.when i got my locs i went right to the hair store and brought two wigs and wore them until april. i brought countless wigs. but now i am flirting with the thought oo cutting them off me and my locs have a love hate relationship and i need support.

Himmy
07-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Don't cut them. This too shall pass and before you know it you will have long beautiful locz, but it's going to take time, which is going to require patience on your part. Right now your locz are probably still shrinking, which is why you don't see much growth. Give it time.

charmaine29
07-29-2011, 04:50 PM
thank you for your words of encouragement

Denny
08-01-2011, 02:06 PM
when you are use to having long lowing hair and use to be the center of attention ad now you are invisible it is hard.

You are still the centre of attention, as long as you like how you look and think you're fly then what others think is just icing on the cake and not the cake itself. You will find as your hair locs, so does your mental attitude. Enjoy the journey, your hair is doing exactly what is says on the tin...check out the loc inspiration thread for extra motivation. You are still in the baby stages of the process, remember not even human babies are born walking....