PDA

View Full Version : Candle Snobs

detshorty05
08-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Does anyone else like candles? I buy them all the time but I HATE when I get home and burn it and it doesn't give off any scent at all.

Bath and Body Works candles smell to chemical-ly for me. Does anyone have any recommendations for some candles, preferrably all natural that have good scent payoff and burn cleanly? Or if there is a brand that you love, could you post it on here?

Thanks!

jorjeni
08-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Does anyone else like candles? I buy them all the time but I HATE when I get home and burn it and it doesn't give off any scent at all.

Bath and Body Works candles smell to chemical-ly for me. Does anyone have any recommendations for some candles, preferrably all natural that have good scent payoff and burn cleanly? Or if there is a brand that you love, could you post it on here?

Thanks!

Yankee Candles!! They smell good without even lighting them.

OHR
08-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Yankee Candles!! They smell good without even lighting them.
Yes. If you are gonna spend goodT money on candles, get these. Also, get the car fresheners too!! My favorite fragrance? Midsummer's Night.

Akomas_Angel
08-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Yankee is my go to brand for candles. I just love them. I also like Virginia Candle and Company.

GalaxyGirl2012
08-19-2011, 04:15 AM
definitely yankee candle..

ikea candles aren't bad either, believe it or not. they dont have too many scents but i like the berries and the linen scents

rootzdawta
08-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Yankee candles are too strong for me. They make me light headed so if I burn them, it's only for a short period of time. I tend to really like the Yankee candle tarts, though. I put them in a candle warmer.

I tend to also like soy wax candles although I don't have any specific brands I recommend. I pick them up at Whole Foods.