PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used these Ebene products before?

Ananse
05-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Hi Ladies,

I'd like to know if anyone has used the following Ebene products before : Shea Butter Hair Styling Lotion, Shea and Avocado Shining Pomade and Shea Butter Hair and Scalp Conditioner". Did it work for you, and, would you consider buying it again.

I'm just about to run out of the CD HHB and would like to try something better.

Many TIA

marissasensei
05-07-2003, 02:48 AM
Of the products you mentioned, I've tried the shea pomade and the hair & scalp conditioner. The pomade was okay--I didn't really get a chance to try it out before I locked my hair. (PM me, and I can send you the jar that's gathering dust under my sink) The hair and scalp conditioner is great. That was one of my favorite products for my loose hair.

CurleeDST
05-07-2003, 03:29 AM
Here here the hair and scalp conditioner is excellent in promoting healthy hair and healthy hair growth!

Ananse
05-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Of the products you mentioned, I've tried the shea pomade and the hair & scalp conditioner. The pomade was okay--I didn't really get a chance to try it out before I locked my hair. (PM me, and I can send you the jar that's gathering dust under my sink) The hair and scalp conditioner is great. That was one of my favorite products for my loose hair.

Thanks for the feedback. I'd snatch that offer up if I weren't in London :lol: . It states you can purchase Ebene products from a Wellness and Spa centre here in London at the Ebene website, and, I was therefore under the impression I could get any Ebene product. Wrong!!! You can get two products for babies only!!! :?

Having products sent from the US can be a killer. I learnt that much from ordering from Carols Daughter. I guess I must go back to looking for alternatives here.