PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Baby/Starter Loc Buddy

Naturaldisiac
11-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey everyone. I am in need of a starter/baby loc buddy. I've only been in this for about 2 weeks with comb coils and I would love to have someone that is just getting started that I can grow and go on this journey with. Also chit chat with about how things are going with them, the ups and downs, routines they are currently on and just the encouragement to keep going on this journey. Can't wait!

inikit
01-03-2012, 02:32 PM
i'm still at the 'baby lock phase. However, I am 1 month and 8 days along

prettygreen13
01-11-2012, 07:43 PM
I just started my loc journey 12/30/11 so I will be 2wks this Friday (the 13th) and getting my hair retwisted for the first time. She started them with 2 strand twist and I have soft, but tangly hair so I am interested to see how long it will take to loc. My hair is long (about 12-14 inches) so I wonder will that make it more challenging to loc??? I would love to be loc buddies if you are still looking for one.

BlessedBeCee90
02-21-2012, 09:18 PM
i started my locs 6 weeks ago and also in need of a loc buddy. non of my current friends have locs however thay are natural hair wearers

dria_unique
02-22-2012, 02:21 AM
I re-started mine two weeks and 3 days ago. I'm in need of a loc buddy also. I have a friend who just did her big chop, but she has no plans to loc up though