PDA

View Full Version : VENT-ilation Area...

Mikalia42
03-31-2012, 02:38 PM
A meager $250 bonus for 40 hours a week of being berated by the client's constituents over the phone for a year with this new company. Trying not to complain and I'm forgiving the fact that this IS a new company I'm with, but f*** me, if they just stopped being stingy and offered OVERTIME (or better yet, a RAISE) there'd be no need for such lightweight bonuses "every so often" for a "job well done". Talk about a lack of incentive. :-|

cher79
04-01-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm tired of doing online searches for jobs, apartments, etc. and when I refine the results to Chicago or to the price of rent I want to pay, I get the results I want plus stuff I don't want. Don't show me results for Palatine or $1200 rent when I selected $800. Arrrgggghhh! So annoying! Someone needs to fix that.

Mikalia42
04-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Dear Metropolitan Transit Authority.

Screw you, and the horses you rode in on. In fact, GIVE ME that horse, so I can ride THAT to work and get in ON TIME. Because relying on YOU has made me late for the past THREE MONTHS thanks to a construction project you ADMITTED you failed to finish but have DECIDED to make life miserable for EVERYONE who uses a Metrocard to take the subway in an attempt to "finish quickly".

Fortunately for me, I have management who knows and understands that while *I* make a concerted effort to get to work on time, YOU SoB's have consistently countered my efforts and those of every other person who takes the subway.

I'd tell your chairman to kiss my natural black @$$, but he's too high up in the food chain to even hear it. That's alright, though.

That's what SHARPIE MARKERS are for. :-| #guerilla tags byatch

cher79
04-02-2012, 03:12 PM
What is the point of uploading your resume for job applications and you STILL have to go back and edit the crap that was pulled from it? That's why I have a resume formatted and organized in the 1st place! DUH! And why do I have to answer questions (employment, education) when the information is ALREADY on my resume?! Grrrrrr!

I don't see my guy as much because he finally got a part-time job, so that's frustrating (I'm glad he's working, though...but still...)! We've been talking about getting apartment together but yet we're concerned that we don't have enough money. I'm just tired of waiting for the "right" time (for the stupid economy to improve/for us to get full-time jobs...that sh.it may not happen for years!).

bhop13
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM
You're so bitter. I don't know why you like to rain, hail, storm and suck parades up in tornadoes. I'm telling you about something at work at you begin to point out that I have bumps on my face. I guess I missed them even though they are on MY face. And then when I get mad you act like the victim. You need to stop.

Veviticus
04-02-2012, 04:45 PM
You're so bitter. I don't know why you like to rain, hail, storm and suck parades up in tornadoes. I'm telling you about something at work at you begin to point out that I have bumps on my face. I guess I missed them even though they are on MY face. And then when I get mad you act like the victim. You need to stop.

^^^This right here!!
This type of crap sets me on fire! I don't need anyone to teeeellll me that I'm fat. :(o)
I eat, sleep, etc., and wake up in this body EVERYDAY...OKAY?? I already know that I am fat without your rude, miserable self to tell me. Shame on you.

Sohful1
04-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Seriously, I mean seriously!!! We had this same issue last year and like clock work it has shown up again. I just may have to end this. :(

Mikalia42
04-02-2012, 05:08 PM
^^^This right here!!
This type of crap sets me on fire! I don't need anyone to teeeellll me that I'm fat. :(o)
I eat, sleep, etc., and wake up in this body EVERYDAY...OKAY?? I already know that I am fatwithoutyour rude, miserable self to tell me. Shame on you.

GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD. And main people commenting don't have a damned thing to do with their time BUT point out others! I had to tell off a co-worker about that! People need to learn to mind their own business! :-|

bhop13
04-02-2012, 05:59 PM
^^^This right here!!
I eat, sleep, etc., and wake up in this body EVERYDAY...OKAY?? I already know that I am fat withoutyour rude, miserable self to tell me. Shame on you.

You already know I got those types of comments from this same person. I've never said anything to them about their weight yet they thought it was their duty to tell me about my weight. And it was always in the most random and inappropriate ways. And they swore they said it in some nice, sweet and concerned way. BS

Intellexual
04-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Well, dayum. I'm glad having a real discussion on NP isn't important because if respectfully acknowledging and/or confronting a relevant cause (of the consequences/symptoms being discussed) which affects all of us is derailing a thread, it is no longer a wonder why we so rarely seem to have substantive discussions here anymore.

You can't tap dance around real stuff just because someone you love and respect is behaving in a manner that may be frowned upon. If that's not the case, you really need to revisit all of the posts I was in my first two years and ban those hateful people who actually did derail threads (which may still be open) to come for me. There wasn't any love from them to begin with and none lost from me, but I for damned sure didn't see anyone diving to break stuff up unless I stood up for myself, they didn't like it, and/or someone called in the e-goon squad and still couldn't shake me. If people can't be real about their behavior, just because someone else can't abide by it, they can use hypotheticals.

BTW, if criticizing a mod action of the sort is going to get me banned, make it so that I can still donate on the sly. =) Otherwise, let's keep this party going. I haven't been impressed by NP in a long time, but I also haven't been so disappointed here in as long.

tjolims
04-02-2012, 11:11 PM

See, these are the folks I'm busy evicting from my life.

I say, hi, how are you and they come back with 99 problems and ain't one of them mine. Just forever looking for something bad to say for no real reason.

I'm serving all these people notices in 2012...we can be cool but when you start that critical mean ish, get out! :(o)

Hadasah
04-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Holy crap, I am so TIRED! I need energy to DO things! Ugh... I don't want to sleep... I want to chill and watch anime and then maybe fall asleep and then do the same thing tomorrow.

Soul Rebel
04-03-2012, 12:32 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o81/tdrmaquillage/Emoticons/mad.gif (10101010)

MissChelle
04-03-2012, 12:37 AM
I am tired of you and your ish. I can now see that we were never really friends. What was the last 2 years? Just a plot for your ulterior motives with me? For the past 6 months I've been urging you to workout or walk with me. Now that you're ready, you want to go with the group of people I despise?!? GTFOHWTBS

jorjeni
04-04-2012, 02:48 AM
OH HECKY NAW I just dropped my last glop of chipotle guacamole on the floor!!!!:(o)

Soul Rebel
04-05-2012, 09:08 PM
see I tried but then I had to go ahead and tell the truth. I'm not playing around with folks on something I've worked entirely too hard for...

KoilyLocGirl
04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Will I ever feel better again? Viral pneumonia is a female, rabid dog, with a clotting problem, and flea infestation. Ugghh!!!! :(

bhop13
04-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Girl I know you like being a mom but don't you have anything else to talk about? Every time you open your mouth it's about your kids and you do A LOT of talking. And now I get to stand here and listen to you talk about them for the rest of the night...grrrrreat.

I know it's not a mom thing because none of my friends do this. Luckily it's your last night. :)

Mikalia42
04-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Your attitude and your tone of voice when speaking to me are dismal. But hey, if you want to keep yourself agitated because I absolutely refuse to acknowledge your foolishness and being snide with people clearly gives you a sense of accomplishment in your life then by all means. It's YOUR wasted energy, not mine. 8)

Mikalia42
04-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Listen YOU.

It's obvious you're a hater, and that you're mad that I'm the only one in a department full of women who simply WILL NOT acknowledge your nonsense or engage you in one-sided discussions. I am here to WORK, not socialize or pretend this is some sort of sorority of receptionists.

However.

Popping off at the mouth about my weight FIVE SECONDS AFTER I WALK IN THE DOOR IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PERSON? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. You're lucky I mastered the art of being a smart *** instead of cursing you a new one with a mob of expletives I can't even BEGIN to type on this thread, because dammit I'd verbally F*** YOU UP and leave you IN TEARS. You got a problem with me being skinny? TOO BAD!! You're "jealous"?? YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!

OOOOOOOOHHHH this is why I CAN'T STAND WORKING WITH A LOT OF WOMEN!! TOO MUCH DAMNED ESTROGEN IN THE ROOM! I need to get out of here ASAP before I lose my restraint and kill someone...

Soul Rebel
04-10-2012, 11:03 PM
White friend (said while running their fingers through their hair with a facial expression of disgust): "wow, my hair is gettin nappy..."

Me: ( with :-| face) "no MY hair is nappy. Your hair is tangled and jacked up..."

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

dayna
04-11-2012, 04:47 AM
White friend (said while running their fingers through their hair with a facial expression of disgust): "wow, my hair is gettin nappy..."

Me: ( with :-| face) "no MY hair is nappy. Your hair is tangled and jacked up..."

POW!
10 char

bhop13
04-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Listen YOU.

It's obvious you're a hater, and that you're mad that I'm the only one in a department full of women who simply WILL NOT acknowledge your nonsense or engage you in one-sided discussions. I am here to WORK, not socialize or pretend this is some sort of sorority of receptionists.

However.

Popping off at the mouth about my weight FIVE SECONDS AFTER I WALK IN THE DOOR IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PERSON? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. You're lucky I mastered the art of being a smart *** instead of cursing you a new one with a mob of expletives I can't even BEGIN to type on this thread, because dammit I'd verbally F*** YOU UP and leave you IN TEARS. You got a problem with me being skinny? TOO BAD!! You're "jealous"?? YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!

OOOOOOOOHHHH this is why I CAN'T STAND WORKING WITH A LOT OF WOMEN!! TOO MUCH DAMNED ESTROGEN IN THE ROOM! I need to get out of here ASAP before I lose my restraint and kill someone...

This is how I feel about my store. Management has got to be about 90% women. No diversity in gender.

Veviticus
04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Why?? Why??? Why is it that every time the boss goes on vacation and I'm put in charge that everyone wants to try me and show their @$$???

Well if you want some, you better bring PLENTY some...because I know my job, I'm time enough for all you %$*#$%!!!

Veviticus
04-11-2012, 02:48 PM
You have some NERVE to call me on my job after all this time to "wish" me a Happy Easter. Sure your right.

I don't if I should laugh or cry at you, with your simple and pitiful self. :-|

I bet you noticed from the sound and tone of my voice, that you are still on my @$%#$% list, and ain't nothing changed as far as how I feel about you.

Olahh
04-11-2012, 05:04 PM
I popped up on my 6 yr old today. I witnessed the whole situation happen and you blame him for something he didnt do, Witch!! Even after another child stood up and told the truth. Thank you God! You wanted me to see that. I was right on time. I wanted to act out but I am a women and I will set a good example for my son. Im putting this on paper.

bhop13
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
People suck. Folks are always bytching about the southside being far as if where they live isn't just as far for me. The time and gas is takes to get from your side to my side is the same time and gas that it takes for me to get there. I don't like the drive anymore than you do. This is atlanta...get over it.

OHR
04-14-2012, 06:22 PM
*sigh*

Dear Lazy Student,
I shouldn't have lost it on you in class yesterday, but you had it coming. How dare you breathe MY air, sitting in MY classroom, wasting MY time and the time of students that wanted my help just to show your behind.
Yeah, I called your mom and told her what I said! I own it. Not professional, but you know what? You mom agreed that you had it coming AND said that she didn't know how we teachers are able to put up with the foolishness.
Thank goodness this is the weekend, 'cause I need to dial it back.
Sincerely, your teacher.

bhop13
04-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Nasty little girl...we are going to damage out 4 bathing suits because of you. I bet you peed on the floor too. that's why you looked so guilty when I came back there and went into another room.

dria_unique
04-16-2012, 04:11 AM
I will NEVER EVER buy an umbrella from 5 Below again! It broke after one use, my little sister kinda fixed it with duct tape, but i should've known better. I took it to work with me today because there was rain in the forecast. While walking home from work it began to POUR and that umbrella snapped from the hard wind blowing! :(o) What a piece of crap! Now some of my starter locs in the frnt are wet, hopefully they won't unravel! I bought the darn umbrella b/c it was big and $5! Welp u get what u paid for! NEVER AGAIN!!! >:(

Mikalia42
04-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Nasty little girl...we are going to damage out 4 bathing suits because of you. I bet you peed on the floor too. that's why you looked so guilty when I came back there and went into another room.

OMG. That's disgusting! :(o) WTF is wrong with people!
------

Okay buddy, feel free to call ALL. NIGHT. LONG. It's your phone bill, and I've got NO QUALMS and all the authorization I need to hang up on jerkoffs like you. Let the games begin! (:-)

Mikalia42
04-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Your laziness pisses on your higher nature, honey. :-| NOT SEXY.

dria_unique
04-20-2012, 12:07 AM
So I had the day off today....I was waiting for my my package to be delivered....My mom got home and gave me the slip the delivery people usually leaves when no one is home to accept the package. >:( ummm i was home the WHOLE time! My doorbell didn't ring at all! ughhh now i have to wait till saturday to go get my package! USPS better stop playing with me!

au napptural
04-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Reading is fundamental, you jack@ss.

Princess Pamplemousse
04-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Accidentally "liking" an idiotic status update on FB in an attempt to "see more". Priceless. Sigh.

NaturalDiva03
04-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Lol........

Shira La Cocolita
04-21-2012, 06:02 AM
Damn, you just turned me the Hell off!!!!! Here I was kicking myself for almost passing you up and giving you props for being a Gentleman and now you show your true face. We went on one date and now you wanna start texting me after 11:30 talking bout "Mmmmm what chu doin."

I'm all for flirting but you were about to start sending me nasty texts and you know it. I'm not that kind of woman, let me find out your some undercover pervert/sex fiend...I don't find it sexy at all...it's creepy and disturbing to me! Call me Old fashioned!

You didn't give me the tickles or made me swoon
to begin with....Now that stunt just makes the idea of being intimate with you make me want to vomit. So much for giving somebody a chance, I'm done...deuces!

Why must I always get the crazy/perverted/controlling/stalker guys...

These men are gonna make me turn into a B*tch I swear!!!!!

Mikalia42
04-21-2012, 02:40 PM
*sigh* Dude, listen. It's great you're a photographer and you're clearly trying to get my business because I'm getting married. But first of all, we're NOT in the market for a photographer at the moment and secondly, we don't even have a date set or rings yet. CHILL OUT. Especially since I'm NOT going to hire YOU anyway. :-|

bhop13
04-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Next time the balloon stays on the ceiling. We're here trying to help you out when others are basically saying "oh well" and you have an attitude. It's not my job to get your child's balloon off the ceiling. If you used to work at a party store then you should have made sure it was secure. No we don't have clothing hooks and we can't get a ladder or stool for a balloon. Let this be a lesson to you both. This is how one costumer ruins it for everyone else... bet I won't do it again.

Sohful1
04-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Today makes an entire month that you wronged me and you still can't say you apologize nor have we talked. BUT....you had the nerve to try and get some *** a couple of days ago :(. Boy please!!! I guess it's better to know now than later.

Soul Rebel
04-25-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm trying to stay professional but this class REALLY sucks Totally unpleasant to teach. If you don't want to learn anything why are you paying $20K to be here. Total energy vampires.

bhop13
04-27-2012, 05:04 AM
I didn't even put in for the whole day, just the morning and afternoon. Both times it was denied. I work EVERY saturday night and the one time I actually need to work saturday night, yall schedule me in the morning, during the time that I was trying to get off. WTF? We'll see about that...

bhop13
05-04-2012, 09:21 PM
You walked in here with an attitude and they ran home. It's not my fault that you have no friends and have forgotten what it means to have them and to be one. Your life is sad and you are so angry...picking fights with people over nothing. If you're going to have an attitude for this "clean up" then I promise that you'll be doing it yourself. I will quit. It's been a good day and I'm not about to let your bitterness over who knows what ruin it.

Hadasah
05-06-2012, 02:36 PM
All these important events you guys want me to go to (and I want to go) but why are you waiting until TODAY, the last f*cking minute to tell me?!

Shira La Cocolita
05-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Okay you have a Girlfriend now so why don't you leave me alone. Texting me at all kinds of late at night talking about, I thought about you randomly, hope your well. I'm GREAT, but you need to have random thoughts about your girlfriend and disappear.

Guys are so predictable.....

Mikalia42
05-08-2012, 02:52 PM
One minute you complain you want to do more on the weekends, then the next, you DO OVERTIME ON THE WEEKENDS. Dude, make up your mind! And while you do that, DO NOT b*tch to me about how tired you are after YOU chose to work a six day week.

Soul Rebel
05-11-2012, 07:36 PM
It's nice to know its not just me & this current class FULLY sucks. Lol

Shira La Cocolita
05-13-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm gonna ask my Boss to use my two personal Days back to back and a vacation day together. I need a Teacher/Auntie Break! I've been feeling like I'm in my late forties instead of my late twenties for the last few weeks!

bhop13
05-14-2012, 03:05 AM
Another reason why I don't like customers: they leave human waster in public places. WTF is wrong with someone that urinates in a fitting room, in the clothes? WTF is wrong with someone that leaves a trail of isht going down the main aisle of the store? Really, WTF is wrong with you!

And girl, you are not a manager so stop acting like one. I'm so close to telling you about yourself because you're getting on my last nerve. I wasn't sick, nothing was wrong with me and that's just what I told that manager when I called out. IDK who told you that I was sick. Family comes first and I will be at that walk every single year until the day die. Don't give me my time off if you wanna and I'll leave you high and dry. I do my job, I do it well and all I ask for are more early days and approved time offs. Jerks

Soul Rebel
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM
I am NOT the Discount Artist

:(o)

Mikalia42
05-15-2012, 02:03 AM
As high and mighty as you portray yourself, you strike me as an individual whose sensibilities are so frail, that you would absolutely crumble at the sheer thought of your so-called ideals and values being challenged on any level. Pathetic--and beneath my contempt. :-|

twix36
05-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Ugh...STFU! Who made you authority on EVERY subject?! I'm certain you have no friends IRL

assia
05-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Since when did doctors get so damn lazy? Every. Little. Thing. Wrong. is the result of someone's weight. The fact that the standard tests all confirm that said subject (me) is well within the normal ranges for a skinny (therefore automatically healthy) person of the same age is irrelevant. You (I) are (am) overweight, therefore your (my) problems (all of them) stem from gluttony and sloth. :-|

That's why I challenged your a$$ and asked what would you say if I were a healthy weight--- no wonder you started stuttering like booboo the fool. You know you were being foul, which is why you ordered more tests to be done and gave me another appointment. :-|

tjolims
05-16-2012, 04:38 PM
I TAKE IT BACK! It's not my response, you are just a controlling pain in the *** Eeyore. UGH. Seriously...you had to tell me three separate times that you wanted me to open the window after I take a shower and place my things in a certain spot(which isn't your business), four more times that I had post(which I saw and had already gathered up) and then railroaded all over the conversation with your assumptions about what I was doing with my day. EVERYTHING is about your issues--my friend passes away and all you want to know is why you didn't meet her and how come you don't know her and how old she was and THEN you make a snarky comment about her weight? SCREW YOU!!

I *actually* don't want to go home now because I know when I get there that first of all, the house will be full of people I don't like. Second, as soon as you get a chance it'll be 99 questions trying to make me give you a definite schedule of my life so you can constantly make co-opting comments and actions. And if I shut you down, no matter how pleasantly, it'll be hurt feelings and BS all day. UGH! I LIKE MY LIFE. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. GO PISS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S PARTY!!! I am so. Tired. Of. You. Your house is nice, but you are a chicken fried negative mess on wheels with b!tch pudding and bitter sauce. You suck the life out of everything you touch and then get mad when folks decide they've had enough. You're a needy, whining bully and while I've tried to be loyal to our past friendship, your present garbage stinks too bad for me to want to stay close.

Woo...felt good to get that off my chest.

UGH!

Veviticus
05-16-2012, 06:28 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I bet you cooled her coffee!

Veviticus
05-16-2012, 06:32 PM
If going through trials, pain, suffering, being lied on and talked about, heartache, and tribulations are suppose to make you stronger...then I should be able to leap over tall buildings in a single bound.:-|

God I'm TIRED!!!!!

Fuzziwuz
05-18-2012, 04:41 AM
:-| So you want to know what happened? Mention my weight again. When your @** wants some @**, figure out what happened. Isht! i'll find a few that would appreciate all this.

Napia Mia
05-18-2012, 05:22 AM
Ok, black folks can really get ridiculous. Why did this heffa show up at the Y tonight. New member. She has her membership Id, but daughter #1 needs to take a pic so she can get her ID. So far no big deal.

Well daughter #2 has an ID, but doesn't have it with her. So I gotta look her up. Annoying, but ok, no big deal.

Then she has two unrelated kids with her. They're under 19 so they have to pay a $3 youth drop-in fee. And that starts the big deal. From here, the conversation goes like this...

Lady: "Nobody told me that. They said I could have guests."

Me: "Well, if your guests are under the age of 19, they have to pay a $3 youth drop in fee. Adults, who are not members can be offered three free visits within a calendar year and then we ask that they become a member."

Lady: "Well they should have told me that when I joined. I just wanna go in there and work out and have people leave me alone. Nobody told me about my guests having to pay $3. They said they could get in free."

Now, this lady is really showing out, getting loud and errythang. Ain't NOBODY told her that mess. I'm the newest person there and even I know the guest/youth drop-in policies like the back of my hand. So I show her the sign that's sitting right on the counter that explains the drop-in/guest policy. What I suspect is that she's getting certain aspects of the adult/youth policy confused and getting it twisted that her 12-year-old guests should be able to get in free.

She finally relents and leaves. About 10 minutes later she comes back with a $10 bill. Dag and BIG TIME OOPS. My bad cause I should have told her that we don't make change, and she had to have exact change in order for me to process the drop-in fees.

Now y'all know I'm in for it. When I tell her, and I'm apologizing profusely, she is just so out done that she continues where she left off about how her guest should be able to get in free.

At this point, one of our fitness instructors pulls out his wallet to see if he can break her ten dollar bill. He can't. And then, out of the blue, another member whom I had been trying to help and has been there long enough to witness the whole thing full circle, stepped up and just gave miss thang $6. Now miss thang is looking at her like, "Do I have to give you my $10?"

The good samaritan shakes her head and says "No, this one is on me."

I look at miss thang and tell her, "Now that's a major blessing. Let's get the kids processed so you can go in and get your work out on, okay girl?"

After the lady leaves the counter, she remarks that they lady is off her rocker cause she knew those kids couldn't get in free before she came in. I just laugh and nod in agreement. But I also thank her as well cause she surely did NOT have to do that.

And so, and yeah, my whole entire night seemed go just like the scenario above.

Black folks...um, just yeah.

Mikalia42
05-20-2012, 02:46 PM
I swear, this pair of D-bags on the weekend show in the morning has no idea who or what they're dealing with. Drop all the wise @$$ comments you want. I can destroy you and no, I don't have to lift a finger to do it.

Keep it up. :-|

Soul Rebel
05-21-2012, 09:20 PM
You are not in any way shape or form slick that you NEVER otherwise post except to swoop in and make the same, tired, agenda-driven type of post about the "napptluminati" oppressing people's free speech on the interwebz. Please please and more please.... :-|

Mikalia42
05-21-2012, 10:04 PM
You are not in any way shape or form slick that you NEVER otherwise post except to swoop in and make the same, tired, agenda-driven type of post about the "napptluminati" oppressing people's free speech on the interwebz. Please please and more please.... :-|

Uh oh, don't hurt nobody. :-))

NappyButUnique
05-23-2012, 08:24 PM
SURE.....

I will give you just enough rope to hang your d@mn self.....

Mikalia42
05-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Just completed a survey for my company. One question asked--in loose terms--if we get paid "enough" to do what we do (which is sit on our @$$es all day and answer the phone--that's it).

I clicked "STRONGLY DISAGREE" for the following reasons.

For one, as big a client as the one I'm working at is, there's NO comprehensible reason beyond that of being cheap why we're being paid up to $8 less than other rival and large outsourcing companies with equally large clients (i.e., JP Morgan, Deutschebank, UBS, etc.). Coupled with the fact that the client has made managing the phone lines more difficult than necessary with their refusal to provide accurate information in regards to updated staff listings, additions of new departments, etc. This is in addition to also refusing to give us more to do than sit here all day, and the hypocritical rules they come up with every other week that they want us to enforce but refuse to explain when asked to clarify. I won't even get into the part where we're expected to perform tasks best left to security and concierge personnel who are paid to do such things as check IDs, provide escorts, verify alarms, etc. Not to mention being told to kowtow and mollycoddle the "talent"(LMFAO.) who behave no better than spoiled and unruly children most days and try to bully us into running their errands for them. (Which they say we're not supposed to do, because they all have assistants or access to interns or freelancers. :-|)

I say, if they--meaning the corporate offices for my outsourcing company--expect us to put up with the f*ckery that the client demands us to, they should compensate us financially, both with annual raises and overtime (which they've been stingy with from the jump), and make it easier to accrue vacation days and eliminate their BS "use or lose" policy regarding vacation days. ALSO--and I have no qualms or guilt saying this--reduce the number of people and shift the work schedule back to Monday through Friday, three shifts and return the weekends to part time, also three shifts--which is what it used to be before they took over-slash-STOLE the contract from my previous company.

While this is no reflection on my immediate management (who has been infinitely better than who I've worked for in the past), the situation and environment with this particular client as a whole is unsatisfactory, has been unsatisfactory since July of last year, and unless they change, NOTHING will change. Which is sad to say the very least, because we don't ask for anything but an appreciable workload and for them to tell the anchors to stop treating us like go-fors. And that if they really want us to do their work for them, to hire us!

Therefore, after receiving the training I demanded from HR and immediate management next month, I'll be requesting a new client to work at/with/for. It'll suck, because there are people at my current client that are really cool and the travel time from my home is the shortest it's going to get. However, I'm willing to sacrifce that for something better elsewhere.

...And yes, all of this will be discussed at the next review and-or staff meeting. :-|

au napptural
05-24-2012, 12:06 AM
I love natural hair products. I hate natural hair mavens who run their businesses like a backyard fish fry. I have to wait for you to get back in stock OR pay the markup at Curlmart or some other place? You are already charging hefty bucks for this stuff! I'm willing to pay, I am not willing to chase you down like I'm doing you a favor! I'm looking at you, Qhemet. I'm glad the Nubian Heritage line is out and I can get Shea Moisture near my house b/c I AM DONE. Y'all have lost thousands, hope you're happy.

Mikalia42
05-24-2012, 01:00 AM
^^^I think they're doing that because they know they'll make more from selling the marked up products through other shops rather than directly from the website. Which would totally explain why the site has been "out of stock" for as long as it has. Bullocks, either way--and they lost a potential customer out of me, because I was interested in trying their products. Not anymore. If I can't buy products like this direct from the owners, then I won't buy at all. :-|

Urbanite
05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Maybe I am crazy but I always thought that if a person is frustrated enough with something it is on that person to talk to the appropriate party to suggest a solution. But today one of the (white) women I supervise told me that I should have perceived she was frustrated about something and come to her to ask her if there was anything she wanted to do to resolve the situation.

:huh:

See, this is why I just can't sometimes...

au napptural
05-24-2012, 08:27 PM
^^^I think they're doing that because they know they'll make more from selling the marked up products through other shops rather than directly from the website. Which would totally explain why the site has been "out of stock" for as long as it has. Bullocks, either way--and they lost a potential customer out of me, because I was interested in trying their products. Not anymore. If I can't buy products like this direct from the owners, then I won't buy at all. :-|

I dunno. The markup is only a couple of bucks, it's the shipping for those funnel companies that is through the roof. Even if they get a dollar out of the two buck markup, considering all the money they lose when people can't go directly to the site it isn't worth it. Plus, the funnel companies are hardly in stock themselves! That fb page for qhemet is ridic. It's basically a bunch of angry villagers going "when are you restocking x store or y website?" Their ish is good but not that good. I'll be damned if I'm going to beg and then pay :*\.

tjolims
05-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Maybe I am crazy but I always thought that if a person is frustrated enough with something it is on that person to talk to the appropriate party to suggest a solution. But today one of the (white) women I supervise told me that I should have perceived she was frustrated about something and come to her to ask her if there was anything she wanted to do to resolve the situation.

:huh:

See, this is why I just can't sometimes...

**SIGH** on your behalf.

Mikalia42
05-24-2012, 09:29 PM
SO! You know your housing rights but refuse to execute them to get ride of a parasite and end yet another abusive relationship because "I don't want to go through this alone again".

Well.

Two choices. You can either grow a pair and execute those rights, or continue to be treated like sh*t by a parasite. YOUR CALL.

Intellexual
05-25-2012, 12:00 AM
"I don't want to go through this alone again".

http://images107.fotki.com/v71/photos/5/1535025/9066164/340x-vi.gif

Mikalia42
05-25-2012, 12:02 AM
http://images107.fotki.com/v71/photos/5/1535025/9066164/340x-vi.gif

:-)) at Bert. Yeah, their "reason" for being in their situation is because they don't want to spend another day by themselves. Had to wash my hands of that one...

bhop13
05-25-2012, 05:33 PM
People that move to Atlanta and then complain about there being no beaches are dumb. Pick up a map. We are not and have never been known for beaches.

Hadasah
05-25-2012, 09:17 PM
So there are more men in the sciences because it's "genetics"?! F*CK that sh!t!!!!

Fuzziwuz
05-26-2012, 05:05 PM
:(o) Ugh! ** kicks a possum... skin a cat **.

Rcoleman
05-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Dear sis.

2 months ago when she wanted to meet you I cringed. I said nothing to her about your issues. I was hoping that you would be on your best behavior when we all had lunch together to finally meet. You said that you would not embarrass me and would be on your best behavior.

I. was. so. wrong.

I was so wrong that after we parted ways, I was taken aside and asked if you always acted like a self-absorbed, insecure *** with an obvious drinking problem. I was told that they now understood why we do not see much of each other, even though we live less than a mile apart from each other.

I was so mortified that I was almost in tears and apologetic for the next 6 hours wondering what the **** was it all about. You made me sound as if i was a raging alcoholic, chain-smoking ***** that tormented you in one fashion or another for the last 23 years. Only you were not counting on the fact that maybe, just maybe after 25 years and getting some therapy that your very animated yet humorous diatribe was seriously outdated and that my silence was not because I could not get back you in the same fashion but~ why would I when you were clearly doing a fine job all by yourself showing the world that you have some serious unresolved issues?!

Sexual innuendos and repeated punchlines beginning with "And the lesson learned that you do not do ________ while having a hangover..." does not make for appropriate conversation for someone who is >< close to turning 40. Talking about how you need to move to a new city because you dated all the single and some of the married men in this town and their wives and other women see you as a threat is not an impressive feat nor appropriate conversation to someone you just met.

Telling the person that you have been dropping their name around town because they are associated with me to impress others is not appropriate and make you look desperate as hell for attention.

It was indeed the longest lunch I have endured...to the point I was having heartburn during lunch and I had not even finished my salad. 1.5 hours of sheer hell.

To top it off, you then call me on my company phone 2 hours later to tell me that you enjoyed lunch and that we all have to get together again, knowing full well that I have customers in the proximity and I could not tell you off for your lunchtime ****ery...not that it would have mattered if I did. Your motives were pretty clear.

Yes you need to move. As far away from me as possible.

AStone
05-27-2012, 08:09 AM
1. When you do talk about how you hate hypocrites and are one yourself don't expect me to join you. I know your *** is gossiping about me behind my back.

2. You holier-than-thou muslims can kiss my shorts, you are not God so shut the **** up. Just because I am pierced and tattooed doesn't mean I'm wild, get your snotty noses out of my face.

3. Ex bf, no I will not let you back into my life and do the bullshit you are suggesting, the fuk is that?

Mikalia42
05-27-2012, 06:30 PM
People who ask for help and then b*tch should be slapped in the mouth. Just saying.

Soul Rebel
05-27-2012, 11:43 PM
You know...the difference between doing a fun creative and a job is now I have to think but since it's being called a "test" you aren't paying me for it. I'm not down with that. I wanted to do whatever and have some fun, I have real jobs with pressure and expectations all the rest of the week. I don't need an unpaid creative project - shooting on a Holiday no less - to be as mentally involved as a job would be.

tjolims
05-28-2012, 02:18 AM
I wish I could tell you how WORRIED I am about you. You keep talking yourself into these false epiphanies when the problem is right there, staring you in the face, eating up your food, using up your utilities. Yet you won't issue an ultimatum, or do what needs doing to keep your life going without his help. You keep depending on him to step up at the last minute, and he never does, and you wind up in the same position, again and again.

You keep saying that your prayers are being answered at all the wrong times...your prayers are being answered at the right times...you're just not listening to the answers.

I am SCARED for you. And I am angry too.

Soul Rebel
05-28-2012, 05:29 PM
People who want to always avoid conflict at all cost suck. Passivity and wanting to "keep the peace" when there isn't any peace to keep more often than not makes bad situations worse. Some things in life need to be dealt with head-on. Man the F up.

Mikalia42
05-30-2012, 03:14 AM
Thanks for eating my baklava, ya prick. :-| Next time I'll have to padlock the friggin' fridge when I leave for work so I can have something to eat when I get home.

And the only thing that sucks about tattoos is the healing process. THE ITCHING THAT I CANNOT SCRATCH. *SUCK IT UP* :(

bhop13
05-30-2012, 02:19 PM
There are some of us with lives outside of this dayum store. I get that you don't have one but the rest of us do. If someone doesn't want to take your stupid weekday shift then they don't have to. Stop bytching about it. Stop acting like they are the ones in the wrong. Your hours, your responsibility. And no coming in a hour earlier isn't unreasonable but if someone doesn't want to then they don't have to. Who is winding down before working at 2:30pm? I guess someone that doesn't have a life. Maybe you just sit around all day until it's time to go in but many don't.

I'm not really sure why I'm hearing from you more lately. You pretty much pushed me out of your life. You didn't tell me about your marriage, lied about some things, took someone else's word over mine, stopped responding to texts and emails and started to come off like you were better than me or couldn't fool with me because I wasn't on the same path as you. Now you're texting me and sending me pics of you and the new baby (that you didn't personally tell me about) and commenting on stuff on FB. What's up with that? Do you see the rest of us keeping in touch and you feel left out? Are you seeing that those other folks weren't/aren't really your friends? Are you coming down off of your "I'm such a great person to everyone" high horse? Is your relationship rocky and you want true friends again? I figured you and I weren't really friends anymore and have already started to grieve the friendship and move on. It made me really sad for a while and I missed you all but I accepted that you didn't want to be friends. Too little to late? IDK.

afroknots11412
05-30-2012, 07:36 PM
must you tell us everything that is on your mind or everything that happened to you? I mean damn, write that mess in a journal.

Trenellm
05-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Know what I love more than dog sitting my MIL's wretched beast for at least two months? Finding some mystery stain on my carpet. Smelling it. Realizing it is dog vomit. Then throwing up.

Savvyone
05-30-2012, 07:59 PM
there is NO WAY a pretty girl like you should have underarms smelling like a funkay construction worker who ain't bathed in weeks!:o{o

Mikalia42
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
No, no, no. Return of proper courtesy is not indication that I want to have a conversation with you. Especially if I'm just emerging from the train station, shoving through the unwashed masses and their offspring that attend the nearby high school to get to the job I'm borderline late for and you already know I am not going remotely humor you beyond "hello" and "goodbye". I wasn't interested in you back then, I'm DAMNED SURE not interested in you now. GTFO of my way, dude. Seriously. And stop trying to pick up another man's woman. :-|

--------

And to the co-worker with the unflattering, obviously fake blonde wig: you transfer your call volume downstairs one more time, and I will snatch that f*cking albino ferret off your head and feed it to you. :-|

Fuzziwuz
05-30-2012, 08:51 PM
:( I tried... I can't.... I have zero tolerance for nonsense. We're just going to clash. I wish you well.

bhop13
05-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Some of y'all people on instagram need to get pic collage, pic grid or picstich or something. All these pics from the same doggone place of the same people are clogging up my feed. *unfollow*

Oh and stop posting all of these sayings. They don't make you deep.

Mikalia42
05-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Okay, so, since you're a self-appointed authority on who "looks black" from who doesn't, tell me: what are black people supposed to look like? Because from what *I* learned and researched, the African continent his home/host of thousands of tribes that all have varying facial features, body types and even hair textures that varied well before slavery, well before colonization, well before interactions in Meso-America and South Asia. We don't all look alike, contrary to what you and Ol' Massuh of Society wants to think. Never have, and never will. Deal with it. :-|

Soul Rebel
06-01-2012, 04:55 AM
WTH part of "Fight Club Status" do you not understand????? G-d people LIVE on my last nerve!!

Napia Mia
06-01-2012, 06:29 AM
I don't take isht off people very well. If you come at me cross-eyed and off the cuff for no reason, you will get it back just like you gave it to me.

Back the hell up.

Line dance class tonight. I'm in the back trying to help this young asian lady get the steps. I'm counting out loud to help her get the steps. At one point I count incorrectly.

A young woman in the front, turns around and gives me the nastiest stank-eye look. Our eyes meet. My quick, gut reaction was, "Why are you looking at me like that?!!!!!:(o)

Her: "You messed up!!!!" All loud. :(o)

Me: "So what!!!!!" Giving it back the way it came. :(o)

Her: Just keeps dancing.

Me to self: Geeeesh.:-|

-------------------------------------------------

So someone answer this question for me. Why would you (an adult) go to the gym with $60 in cash in your purse and NOT lock it up. Then get mad when someone steals it. Yes this is the Y. And yes this is a Christian facility. But just because it is doesn't mean that folks are following the "Thou Shalt Not Steal" commandment. It also doesn't mean that we let known rapists, murderers and thieves in either. And no you can't go looking on the grainy video tape from the security camera and accusing someone who happens to walking in or out of the locker room at the time you THINK your money was stolen. It doesn't work that way.

tjolims
06-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Good God. Who peed in your porridge? I hope you don't think you can get away with bullying me like you do everyone else....I am in the mood to cuss you down anyway.

thePerfectFool
06-01-2012, 07:45 PM
How are you gonna get at mad at me for properly hooking up your child's carseat??? {oI don't care HOW many times you move that seat around; you do NOT strap a 15 month old into her carseat with a d@mn seat belt! :(o) I hope for her sake you never get in a wreck cuz that child is SOL if you do!! Ungrateful dumb@ss :-|

Soul Rebel
06-01-2012, 09:25 PM
I has very sad today :(

bhop13
06-02-2012, 12:00 AM
This was your idea. I could have made other plans. You are still at the dayum house not answering calls or texts. It's 8pm. And you are so quick to talk about others. I swear...

ETA:

2.5 hours later and I'm still sitting on my chair at my house.... *sigh*

MissChelle
06-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't want to hear about anyone's struggles with PCOS. I've got my own infertility issues to worry about.

Do I look like the PC Doctor? I switched to Mac for a reason. From tomorrow on my reply to anything computer related is 'If you don't have a Mac, I can't help you'. IDC if you're only trying to ask me where the power button is.