PDA

View Full Version : Back for the 3rd Time.

Kalipha Reign
09-14-2014, 06:26 PM
Hello All,

I'm a new-old member here from 8 years back.
...I have no idea what my old usernames were, I'm sure over time I'll find some of my old posts.
So far I've seen a few familiar names like LBellatrix and there was 1 or 2 more I recognized from way back.

.......so what had happened was......Yesterday morning, I joined a curly hair forum that shall remain nameless.....and um....it didn't take long for me to be apprised of the drama that went down earlier this summer and I found out that Lady-who's-name-starts-with-an-N doesn't own/control the site anymore, so I said....."Let me take my happy hips back to NP" and here I am.

I'll be back with a more detailed hair story.

Squiggly
09-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Welcome back, Kalipha! I came back to NP after a some time, too. This is probably my third username. But enough of that. Forget everything that happened at some other site. That's there and we're here. :)

What's been going on with you and your hair?

Kalipha Reign
09-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Thank you Squiggly,

If that's the avatar you used when you were here before; I definitely remember seeing that pic.
I did a BC back in March; I had locks for 5 years. I'm loving it loose now, I have more awareness on how to care for my hair than before I locked.

..so the 5 required posts for newbies, is that 5 comment posts or 5 threads?

Mojito Chica
09-14-2014, 08:16 PM
LOL, welcome back.

Squiggly
09-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Yep. Same pic. She's Misty Knight from Marvel comics. I don't like her story much, but she is pretty.

And it's 5 single posts. We're trying to get a little Welcoming Committee going to help people (that are real people, not bots) have conversation to get their 5 in so they can join the rest of the forums. ^_^.

So post about whatever you like! You've got 2 posts to go, right?

Kalipha Reign
09-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Thank you Mojita!

Ok got it, Thanks again Squiggly.