PDA

View Full Version : International Beauty Campaign seeks women proud of their natural hair

ChloeB36
04-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Hi admins, I emailed you directly about posting this a few days ago but haven't heard back. I'm working on a super positive beauty campaign and looking for women who are proud to rock their natural hair - even if they've been criticised for it. It's not spam - we want to champion natural beauty by finding everyday women in New York, Montreal and Toronto - and that's why I hope this opportunity could be a great one for the members of Nappturality. If you'd like to find out more please email me directly: chloe.browne@barcroftmedia.com.

Ladies - please feel free to share with your friends, thanks!

WANTED! NEW YORK, MONTREAL AND TORONTO WOMEN AGED 20-60 WHOSE STYLE OR BEAUTY HAS BEEN CRITICISED TO TAKE PART IN POSITIVE BEAUTY CAMPAIGN

Barcroft Media are looking for women aged 20-60 and based in, or within a few hours' driving distance, of Montreal, New York or Toronto who've been criticised for their natural beauty or their expression of beauty to take part in a positive international beauty campaign that will celebrate body confidence and diversity.

Despite receiving negative comments - whether from friends, family or strangers - the women in question should love their own look.

Have you been:

- Criticised for your body shape (e.g large or small breasts, "skinny", plus sized, large bottom half, tall, short)?

- Criticised for your facial features (e.g. nose or lips, looking younger, not trying to disguise wrinkles with makeup)?

- Criticised for your hair (e.g. wearing a natural afro or curls / “frizz” or letting your hair go grey)?

- Criticised for having tattoos / piercings or an alternative style?

- Told you shouldn't wear a item of clothing because of your body shape / age?

If you have a story to tell, please email beautycampaign@barcroftmedia.com with examples of how and when you’ve been judged and how you’ve reacted to it and embraced your own beauty ASAP and no later than Tuesday 19th April 2016.

The Omega Prophet
05-21-2016, 10:17 PM
Good Luck.