PDA

View Full Version : Why Are There No Black Hate Groups?

frau
08-08-2004, 03:39 AM
i live and work among whites. i do not hate them. my question is why not?

why after hundreds of years of oppression do we not hate white folks? many of them hate us. have we been conditioned to love white people at all costs?

we pray to a white god, don't we? it's almost a sin to imagine jesus as a black man. think about it, if you picture jesus, does he look like you or them?

why is it wrong to talk about the state of mind of black people on a black website? my question wasn't a call for us discuss killing whites or bring up every mean thing a white person has done but to question why we aren't angrier at them?

i mean, why do i have to fill out that i'm black on every darn thing? how come people don't realize that's wrong. we shouldn't be labeled white or black, what difference does it make knowing my race? we don't put our religion on forms, why do you need to know that i'm black?

i feel like we're still on a plantation or something, like massa is gonna hear us. it's okay to discuss white folks, ain't it? we sure talk about latinos and biracial individuals without a whole webpage being taken down. we sure manage to insult rap artists and video girls on the regular.

i wonder why people get upset when whites are discussed?
is it because we are sheep?

LadyCaramel
08-08-2004, 04:06 AM
I get the feeling that it wasn't the fact that whites were discussed but more so the manner in which it happened.

sonshinescoils
08-08-2004, 04:14 AM
um, hate is destructive. i love people and don't condone, nor do i believe in discrimination, hegemony, or racism.

but that don't mean i'on get ANGRY or sometimes even hostile and completely outdone by the things that folk do. i don't hate anyone but that doesn't mean that i'm in "whitey's" back pocket neither.

frau
08-08-2004, 04:15 AM
i must've missed something. i believe there were 12 responses and all of them were tame. someone attacked dee? hopefully not on my thread.

sonshinescoils
08-08-2004, 04:16 AM
and who prays to a white god??? speak for yourself :lol my God transcends color, sex, nationality, ethnicity, socio-economic status...

deecoily
08-08-2004, 04:19 AM
You just don't get it, do you?

We are NOT discussing this topic on NP until the Culture board is reopened so CAN IT.