PDA

View Full Version : Kemi Products

PenCurls
01-28-2003, 01:08 AM
I know a lot of people here have raved over Kemi's Shea Butter Pomade. Before I order it, though, I wanted feedback on any other products anyone has tried--that way, I can order everything at one time. Anyone try the shampoo for dry hair or the oil? Thanks for the info!

Tasha806
01-28-2003, 01:23 AM
Hi PenCurls!
I have not tried the shea butter pomade but I have used the Kemi-oyl it's pretty good, it's really light but it moisturizes very well. A little goes a long way.
HTH!

earthangel
01-28-2003, 02:09 AM
Definitely order the Kemi-Oyl conditioning spray! :P It's really good for daily conditioning, and re-wetting your hair as you style. It's great for these arctic cold winter days (if you're on the east coast or in the midwest right about now!)

satriela
01-28-2003, 04:26 AM
i am using the kemi oyl and i love it!!!!!
i am a commercial product type of girl. if i can't buy it in a store, i ain't using it on my head. kemi oyl i think is the best oil i have ever bought...it actually lives up to its claim of not being "oily" :shock:

take care,
satriela

jmnappy
01-28-2003, 05:35 PM
I use Kemi Oyl when I'm twisting my hair. I love it.

KinkyCoils
01-28-2003, 06:14 PM
I like the KOSBP, but the smell is a little overbearing after awhile, but it does do the job. I really like the Conditioning Spray. It's a staple. It makes my hair soft. Love it!

PenCurls
01-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Thank you so much, everybody! I guess I'll be ordering from them soon...another hair product box to look forward to, LOL.

noname
02-02-2003, 04:34 PM
The Kemi products are the greatest thing since sliced bread IMO

Autumn
02-02-2003, 04:54 PM
Hi Pencurls

i use the pomade & shea butter & love them have been using them for about a year or so, but i brought the shampoo and it worked okay/good for the first few of washes, and then it felt like it dried out my hair, i think i continued using it longer than i should have because the smell seduced me, but i do use it as a body wash now & its great, the last time i tried it in my hair was about 3 months ago & i had to double deep condition before my hair felt better.
i would like to know if anyone else had this problem?

all the best

A

twistednubian
02-16-2003, 08:08 PM
My husband and I love the products. We use the Moyst shampoo and conditioner, the conditioning spray and the pomade. We LOVE it ALL!

PenCurls
02-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Well, I received my Kemi products. The SBP is the BEST!!!! I twisted my hair with it & it looks so good & I didn't have to retwist after sleeping on them.
@autumn, I've only used the shampoo once so far, but I'll look out for the drying out you mentioned. If that happens to me, I'll post about it.
I only ordered the pomade, shampoo & conditioner for dry hair. But I'd definitely consider other products from them. I'm impressed.

CEE26
02-19-2003, 06:18 PM
the conditioning spray is good too :D