PDA

View Full Version : Apf By Zane

Jazitones
05-16-2003, 12:35 AM
I am reading this new book by Zane "APF". Ladies let me tell you this book is deep. I have been reading all of her previous books and love her books. But this book is well what can I say it is leaving me speechless.....

If you are a Zane fan pick up this book. Although, I have to wonder about myself because I thought I would never read her kind of books. Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with her books. It just that I find myself thinking hmmmmm!

What can I say get the book and find out what APF stands for. :rolleyes:

AKAHLF
05-17-2003, 02:43 PM
What can I say get the book and find out what APF stands for

Noooooooo!!! Tell me now!!!!! :P

Is this book leaving you speechless in a good or bad way? I want to do some good summer reading so please advise.....

Jazitones
05-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Speechless in a good way. Put it this way, Women in a Sorority. Girl you must read this book. :thumbsup:

natural_butterfly4
05-17-2003, 10:26 PM
I am reading Sisters of APF. I love Zane's books. She has another one coming out called Nervous.

KinkyCoils
05-18-2003, 02:16 AM
Ya know...
the first book I read by her was Addicted and well... I was really feeling it at first until I got to the end and I was totally disappointed. I tried to read Heat Seekers and the beginning really bored me. I'm willing to give her another chance :lol:

AKAHLF
05-18-2003, 02:31 PM
I've read Heat Seekers and Addicted by Zane. I went to half.com to see about APF and I read a review of the book. I now know what APF means becasue I remember the short story from Addicted!!!! :lol: Thanks for the reviews, though. I think I will read this book!

(BTW, half.com sells books, dvds, whatever at half or more of the cost.)

Jazitones
05-18-2003, 03:12 PM
Ya know...
the first book I read by her was Addicted and well... I was really feeling it at first until I got to the end and I was totally disappointed. I tried to read Heat Seekers and the beginning really bored me. I'm willing to give her another chance

I read Addicted also and I really enjoyed that book. I liked the way the book ended. Now for Heat Seekers I have that book and I agree it started out slow and I lost interest and didn't get to finish it. You won't be disapointed with APF. :afro:

kizzie
05-22-2003, 02:55 PM
I've read two of her previous books and loved them both, so I'm definetly going to get this one....

flynppy
05-22-2003, 07:21 PM
I have read all of Zane's book's and loved every single one of them. I can't wait for Nervous to come out. :D